Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for two reliable people - three if it comes to it - to come join me in my network game. I would prefer older members as I don't want people who will come, loss a couple of games, then quit.

We will be playing in the English Premier League. Also I am open to a suggestion, for example - we all get a player each, any player we want, to choose for our team.

I'm ready to start now, so as soon as I get two people, we're ready to go.

Hamachi ID - Football Manager 11.3

Got one person, one left already which is good, means nobody is leaving when we have already started. Need one more! Also don't forget, you have the choice of any player in the world to join you. With the exception of Ronaldo(who the other player took).

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I'll join, don't know what it will run like as my computer is not brilliant

Yes you joined - then left. Which is why I don't want young players. The 1995 should have been the giveaway.

can i join your game plz if i can i host plz ill send u my details if i can pm kk

say network does not exist

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

just join my hamachi its adamsfm it dont really matter which one i join lol

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

just join my hamachi its adamsfm it dont really matter which one i join lol

We are already in mine with everything set up, ready to go. Simply copy and paste "Football Manager 11.3" without the quotes, if you can't get the ID correct.

Hey Tommy
come to our game we have prem league jan 2011 . You can get players. The game is running now
Hamachi: FRI-SUN
pass: 1234