Machete [2010]

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
Hey guys! So what do you think about the movie? Personally i liked it! :D
I wanna hear your opinion about this movie!

When I saw the trailer for this film I thought it had to be trash but I laughed almost from the beginning to the end. Tongue in cheek humor - it's all intentional, there is nothing unfunny about Machete.

I was ready for a lot of gore but it was all done in such a hilarious way that I hardly noticed how disgusting it was. I fact, I was still laughing 5 minutes after I left the cinema.

If he wasn't already so old I would say Danny Trejo was an undiscovered talent set for a meteoric rise, but the guy is already 64. I never could have guessed as the adrenaline and action pumped incessantly.... and hysterically this weather-beaten old dude also managed effortlessly to bed any chiquita he came across, and in style too.

Machete kills and maims and has *** all the way through the movie, but amazingly he is also a gentleman. you have to love him.

The one of the best movies I have seen this year and the best movie of this genre for some time. Top marks for not taking itself one bit seriously but knowing exactly how to entertain!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to this film. Been hearing a lot of positives from folks over in America.

I love that hilarious link you originally posted as well. Since when have shaky cam recordings with poor sound and colour been classed as HD? I'd rather wait until it arrives in the Cinema on the 28th November.

Really like Danny Trejo nice to see he's finally getting a leading role in a big movie instead of the bit parts he gets here and there, there's a movie about him called Champion which I really want to see though.. but I'm looking forward to this aswell

i cant wait to see this movie, although I have to download it, because until he comes to Portugal, dear god ..