celder

Reaction score
Tactic Macaveli Goals-4-2-2
This tactic was made one day

It is recommended to start using the tactic from the beginning of the season .That way the team has the whole pre-season time to get in gel with the tactic.

Match Preparation

In Pre Season : When your team got new player(s), put focus training on Teamwork on high duty.When your team got no new player, put focus training on none on average duty.This speeds up team getting used to the tactic

During Season : Put focus training on Teamwork on average duty.

Not playmaker-Not targetman :)

Team talks - Assistant
Pitch Size - Standerd
Patch - 12.2.1 / 12.2.2
Oposition Instructions - Do not touch​

Thecentral defender(left/right)
RecommendedAttributes:Marking,Tackling,Pace, Anticipationconcentration

Full backs Recommended Attributes: Acceleration, velocity, marking, Disarm,work rate of passage
Midfield: Recommended Attributes: Tackling, work rate, strength, anticipation,position of strength

Central Midfielder-Recommended Attributes: Passing, Creativity, judgment, teamwork,Composure

Wingers : Look to cut into and through balls to provide the attacker and acting asa threat when attacking another goal is to cut inside.
Recommended Attributes: Dribbling, Acceleration, Flair, Passing, agility, creativity...

Strikers-Recommended Attributes: Finishing, Flair, Dribbling, acceleration, agility, rhythm, Off the Ball, Anticipation, composure. Strength and balance is a big advantage.

Stiker left: men goals...
Download:http://www.gamefront.com/files/21463470/Makavelii+goals.tac

http://www.mediafire.com/?91sd9fw1pvbld76

Results

View attachment 232899View attachment 232900View attachment 232901View attachment 232902View attachment 232903View attachment 232904View attachment 232905View attachment 232906View attachment 232907View attachment 232908View attachment 232909View attachment 232910View attachment 232911View attachment 232912View attachment 232913View attachment 232914View attachment 232915View attachment 232916View attachment 232918View attachment 232919View attachment 232920View attachment 232921

Last edited:
who is playmaker ?
who is targetman ?

Rooney
Nani
Chica
Evra
60 GAMES...NO INJURY,NO REST ?????????

Looks Good here, for now... I'll keep u updated

View attachment 233037

Additional Info:

Prep Macth: Teamwork on high (after I'll probably change to Defensive Mov, in order to compesate the fact that this is a over atcking tactic)

OI: For now... none, lets see
No TM and no PM
TT: Leave with *** Man

MidFielders: Ods against, more defensive ones, ods in favor, half & half

I still dont have that many games in, but like I said, If i stick with it, I'll update!!!!

who is the target man who is the play maker?

To avoid the thread getting spammed with tons of question, abuse etc, I will close it so that the TS has a chance to update the opening post with more information about the tactic, not just screens.

Send me a pm when you are done and I will open it for you again

Cheers

First game with this & I beat City 6-0 as United, I love you.

Ok here it goes my update with your tatics

View attachment 233161

There you go... Won the CSP & the Cup, lost in the Semi-final of League Cup against FCP (who cares anyway)... lost as well in the 1st Knock out in Champions against Lyonais, but not b4 leting RM behind in Groups Stage.

Best Game

View attachment 233162

Worst Game

View attachment 233163

Tactics Analysis

View attachment 233165View attachment 233166

Bcareful against 4-2-2-1-1

Best Player

View attachment 233173

I'll be going with the same tactics on to the 2nd Season, but I'll have another one as backup, that I'll use now and then...

My final conclusion, is that this tac it's a good one, but there something into the Defense that need's to be tweak, taking that perfecto.... so thank you Ceder

this tactic looks good, i just used for one game agianst newcastle and im norwich i won 2-0 i had 16 shots they had 4 and its the first time use it

What a tactic with Celtic, i've won league (twice) which isnt hard with Huns on minus ten but also managed a Semi Final in CL and won both domestic Cups too this after using Raikans amazing Possession tactic first season

Signed Jordan Rhodes and Ruben Yttergård Jenssen and these were my biggest signings, top notch tactic im looking to tweek and keep for season 3

Other signings Jon Daly and Christophe Berra at end of season 1 oh and Paul Dixon from Dundee Utd, so nowt major

My final conclusion, is that this tac it's a good one, but there something into the Defense that need's to be tweak, taking that perfecto.... so thank you Ceder

Can you be more specific? What does not work?

Sigh a weird tactic name and 4-2-2-2. Looks like another el divasto tactic