MAKE YOUR NATION STRONG, IT'S YOUR CHANCE FM-BASERS

gogogo golem

Reaction score
Fm-basers, I have created a custom database in which nations compete as clubs and I want you to choose the players in each nations squad. Every player or manager you pick they have to have your chosen nation as their first nationality. I'm using the patch 12.2.2
Your Squad must consist of:
75 players and these seventy five players must include at least forty eight players who are twenty three or younger and twenty five players who are 21 or younger.
Post in this thread if you want a nation and which nation you want. First come first served.

As well as this squad you have to choose a manager, captain and vice-captain (Captain and vice-captain are included to the squad total).

The Nations available are:

Argentina-MERTES4CKER
Brazil-Sam91
Croatia-deGers
England-Hammers14
France-emoasyou
Germany-Toon Army 13
Holland-K3zz4
Italy-deej3005
Portugal
Russia
Spain-Kezza96
Uruguay

Your squad, manager, captain and vice-captain should be sent to me in a PM.

Last edited:
I think you should pick the teams yourself

I'm asking other people to do it so we can have a bit of fun choosing our teams and following them, not that I'm taking part.

Last edited:
I'll have Brazil please pal

Both done and good luck Hammers, I'm only saying this because I'm a very patriotic Englishman. I'm also going to have a point system to make it more competitive.

Last edited:
Il have france please do i need to do the team now?

I think the idea is nice but selecting all those players will stop a lot of people i think....

I think the idea is nice but selecting all those players will stop a lot of people i think....
Some people will find it daunting but I think there'll be plenty of people who like the idea and would join in.

Can I take Italy?

Also I'm not sure exactly how this works.

Can I take Italy?

Also I'm not sure exactly how this works.
You can have Italy. You basically choose 75 players of Italian nationality including at least twenty five players who are twenty one or younger and at least forty eight players who are 23 or younger. All players who are 21 or younger also count as 23 or younger. Out of your squad you also have to choose a captain and vice-captain and a Manager to manage them. Send this information to me in a PM and choose the best players as it is competitive. If I think you've left someone really good out like a wonderkid, I will ask you if you forgot about them. That's it.