Making new history with Real Madrid

transferking

Reaction score
Yep, it's Real Madrid and I know it may be boring for some of you. But for me it isn't (yet) as I won all four trophies first season. (Without using editor or smth.)

Hopefully some of you will find a minute to look at my squad ATM. I have been given 150M transfer kitty ^^)

View attachment 6894

Firstly: who would you offload for sure (van der Vaart? Huntelaar? no? who then?) and which player(s) maybe?
Then: which positions do you feel need strengthening?
And most important: who should I sign?

Sic: Saivet, Vela and Guti are not shown in this SS. By the way, Guti got just some games last season - how much money could I get for him or is it wiser to loan?

Thx in advance

the only thing i could recommend is buying more youth players nd get your older players ike ruud van nistelrooy nd guti to tutor them nd help them progress better

hus howedes? is he good? and you got busquets lol. good on ya!

yep, of course, but my squad is too big ATM. I have to offload some players, especially assuming I'll bring new faces.

That's why I'm asking: who are like fifth wheels?

With Guti I've quite a headache: he is popular player, but getting already old way too quickly plus has a big salary.

Guys, who have previous experience with Raul and Ruud, how did you solve their situation after 1st season? Worth keeping or best time to sell? If latter then how is it best way to do: just wait for offers (I doubt something will come actually) or offer to clubs and thus lower the price? How much should I ask for them?

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

hus howedes? is he good? and you got busquets lol. good on ya!

Benedikt Höwedes is my revelation, if I can say so XD 21-year-old German, starting the game with Schalke.
I bought him for 9,75M and he has been very good so far. Currently has 17 for heading, determination and jumping; 16 for marking, teamwork, strength, bravery, agression - all important attributes for centre-back.
Of course, when Sakho improves I probably have to do something with him, but so far I'm keeping strong grip of him.

But yes, I do agree that this area is worth getting stronger in team like Real. Who do you suggest?

sell raul or van nistelrooy but keep one to use to tutor ur youngsters

then I would prefer to sell Ruud.
How much can I get for him? I mean if I offer to clubs how much is maximum I have to ask?

just transfer list him nd see if there is any interest cuz on my game in first season he had loads of interest in him once transfer listed

I hate having large squads like that so this instantly doesn't appeal to me. My R Madrid squad I offloaded the decent.old players real quick and only brought in necessities.

I love Real Marid because they alway buy my declining stars for top dollar :).

I tend to sell the old players, no matter how good they are. 32 onwards and there out the door. It's good to have a young team! If i was in your shoes, Ruud and Raul would be gone by next season. Their probably on huge wages to..

Sell : Heinze, Huntelaar, Garay, Van de Vaart and De la Red
Get a world class attacking left back, centre mid and striker
e.g. clichy, iniesta and Love/Torres/Aguero

Sell Ruud but keep Raul

i agree with fozzy nd use raul to tutor any young striker u have in ur squad

thx for opinions everybody.

Meanwhile I have bought Dzagoev (16M) and agreed a deal for Ronaldo (86,5 + 5,5M for appearances) and Kaka (68 + 5M + Huntelaar), but not decided yet what to do with them. How does it look like - which one would you deal?

No offers for my current players yet.

Or is it still better to offer players you want to offload to clubs not just put them to transfer list?

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:27 PM ----------

In addition to Ronaldo and Dzagoev I've waiting for confirmation from Vargas (whose contract demands were huge, I have to say). Let's wait see and what happens with him.

I've sold Huntelaar (20M to ManC) and De La Red (8M). As I intend to use Ronaldo as striker (friendlies were positive) I have big dilemma: what to do with Ruud?

He has exactly one year left in contract and Sevilla is offering 6,5M. What would you do in my situation?

Another question: two weeks remaining in transfer window, how is it best way to get maximum price for Heinze (of course, if and when I've signed Vargas). Just wait and see (he is already some weeks in TL, no offers yet, just rumours) or offer to clubs (how much to ask?)