Man City team -- advise

• Thread starter Thread starter sach_93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K

sach_93

Reaction score
I'm currently in my 2nd season with Man city. i Have 100M to spend..but dont no what to do. heres my team so far:

..............Asenjo
Richards Dunne Zapata Garrido

........Veloso L.Diarra

D.Santos Robinho C.Vela

............O.Cardozo

Subs: Elano
Guadardo
Fernandes
Petrov
jo
company

Is there any where i can improve..

Last edited:
moutinho £8-10m , mati fernandez £5-10m, fazio £15m, pato £15m aguero £30-35m bale £10m santon £3.5m

GK - Lloris (future/backup), Buffon
DL - Bale/Marcelo (minimum release fee)
DR - Di Silvestri (future)
DMC/MC - Camacho (MUST BUY)
DMC/MC - Kuzmanovic/ Witsel (future)
MR/ML - Dos Santos/Silva/Santon/Walcott
FC - Bojan (MUST BUY), Adebayor/Owen (prolific scorers)

How many Man City advise topics are there haha.

serch the club palmerias go to their staff page and sign there assistant he's the best on the game and he might help you out also check messi's transfer page he often gets a £30-40 million release fee clause

The weakest player in you team is Garrido,try to sign Marcelo to replace Garrido...Marcelo is amazing...and you've got 100 m...perfect...

A lot of you play easy...manchester city has a lot o money. You should try playing real footbal manager dude.

am currently in my 3rd season with city and my team;

Gk- akinfeev, hart
LB- lescott, drenthe
CB-agger, kompany
CB- s.taylor, brazgali
RB- richards, m.torres
RM- quaresma, wilshere, w.phillips
CM-xavi alonso, witsel, fernandes
CM- diego, johnson
LM- ashley young, arshavin
S- Aguerro, rossi
S- Mario gomez, santa cruz, sturridge

not won much yet, but once this team gels as its bin put together in this 3rd season, am gona win the lot! city!!

I'm currently in my 2nd season with Man city. i Have 100M to spend..but dont no what to do. heres my team so far:

..............Asenjo
Richards Dunne Zapata Garrido

........Veloso L.Diarra

D.Santos Robinho C.Vela

............O.Cardozo

Subs: Elano
Guadardo
Fernandes
Petrov
jo
company

Is there any where i can improve..

what a waste of a quality player...buying carlos vela and playing him left winger im sorry but thats just pathetic.

vela would make a good left winger because his pace and great tecnique...but kinda is waste playing him there.

vela would make a good left winger because his pace and great tecnique...but kinda is waste playing him there.

yh i suppose he would be quite good at left winger but he would be better at striker playing off a striker like cardozo

i would guess he brought vela for like 40m+ since hes a future wonderkid at arsenal

spending that quite on money on vela and not playing him in his natural position is a huge mistake

my advice to all fm-ers out there is - dont buy som1 that you aint got a scooby boo what to do with him, BEFORE you buy any1 you should have a formation, tactics and etc in your head already and just buy players that you need in the positions you are weak in and players that suit your team nicely etc.

dont just spend cuz you got money....

In the last 2 seasons with Liverpool I haven't bought any first team players at all because I don't need any but I get bored and really want to sign someone in windows but I talk myself out of it haha. Instead I just look at older players in my squad like Carragher for example and sign a wonder kid in his position.

yep thats exactly what i do.

On my arsenal season i just brought players in my first season that will last me like another 5-6seasons then didnt buy or sell any1 until the end of my fifth season then i start looking for replacements for the oldies like gallas, toure, almunia etc.

get a replacement for garrido like mattock, clichy, marcelo
put richards in the middle and get a right back like ramos, dani alves, sanga
and get rid of dunne

sahko from psg quality player
m.torres

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

sorry m.torres from madrid
falcao stricker from river

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

vela waste of money for an extra 10m you could prob get bojan he will win games alone
then you can play him left wing

Back