Reaction score
I am just on the verge of starting the 2013/2014 season, lots of cash from a complete winning season, but I feel a renovation is in store, I'm more concerned with the old timers since they have different responses as to staying in level or decreasing.

So please do tell me about your opinion in terms of buying and selling :)

GK:
De Gea
Ospina

DR:
Lahm, Rafael (Montoya reserve)

DL:Evra, Fabio

CB: Vidic, Chiellini, Pique, Phil Jones, Smalling (Muniesa reserve)

DMC, CM: Hamsik, Rodwell, Bertolacci, Anderson, Busquets, Fletcher, Cleverley (Bert or Anderson out and Barkley in I guess)

AMR: Nani, Valencia

AML:Young, Kagawa

STR: Rooney, Chicharito, Welbeck (Macheda, Niang, Fierro all in reserve for now).

I think this is it^^

I am just on the verge of starting the 2013/2014 season, lots of cash from a complete winning season, but I feel a renovation is in store, I'm more concerned with the old timers since they have different responses as to staying in level or decreasing.

So please do tell me about your opinion in terms of buying and selling :)

GK:
De Gea
Ospina

DR:
Lahm, Rafael (Montoya reserve)

DL:Evra, Fabio

CB: Vidic, Chiellini, Pique, Phil Jones, Smalling (Muniesa reserve)

DMC, CM: Hamsik, Rodwell, Bertolacci, Anderson, Busquets, Fletcher, Cleverley (Bert or Anderson out and Barkley in I guess)

AMR: Nani, Valencia

AML:Young, Kagawa

STR: Rooney, Chicharito, Welbeck (Macheda, Niang, Fierro all in reserve for now).

I think this is it^^

Okay, so you've finished 2 seasons. You're not going to like my suggestions, but here goes :D

I would get rid of three out of your four wingers. keep Nani. Bring in Willian on the right, and Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez on the left. In terms of your strikers, get rid of Chicharito, Welbeck and Macheda. Get in Niang and Fierro in your senior squad, they are unbelievable by this time. you're in 2013 for crying out loud, you need to play them every other match. As for LB, sell Evra's *** and get in Jack Robinson (if you can), or Jordi Alba, or someone younger and talented. Rest of the squad seems fine :D Haha, told you you're not going to like it. But that's how you do massive overhauls :D

I am in season 2015/2016.

2013/2014 I sold Petrucci, Carrick, Fletcher, Macheda, Pogba...for you however, Welbeck only plays good against lower league teams, I strictly use him as a backup and to play against lower league teams, Niang should not be in your reserve, move him up, he can start in 2013/2014 just go easy on him. Fierro I have never played, I have scouted him but not raising my hair. I have two regen strikers so I cant really comment on the rest. Rooney is good for 2 more seasons then I would start offloading him to another team, he has a wage killing financial loss for you. Hernandez has been amazing as a poacher, use him as a poacher for counter attack, he scored 45 goals in my past season.

Young I sold and I brought in Lamela and Di Maria (bought him for £14m and he is worth £28m now), they are amazing.

Nani and Valencia are good, however Valencia is getting there in age, think about a replacement soon. As suggested, Rodrigues is cheap and rocking.

Bertolacci is **** for me, I regret that signing and Clerverly I stopped playing after a while. I invested in regens here so I am not much help, have two amazing regens in my midfield.

Next season for you; I sold Vidic and replaced him with a regen I have nourished for a few seasons, worked out great. Phil Jones is solid and so i Smalling! Pique is goid for seasons to come, however Chiellini must be tagging Vidic in age, have you looked at bringing in some regens, nourishing them in your youth?

I would look for a new lefty, now I bought Bale, he did not come cheap but what a player!!! Alba is good as suggested already, I have had great luck with Digne as well + Smalling has worked great as fullback backup. I also have a regen.

Lahm must be getting old as well huh? Have you checked out Vrsaljko, incredible fullback! Again, I also have a regen here.

Well my friend, I appreciate it, normally though, I don't normally sell players that perform consistently. XD
Like Valencia and Ashley Young, which I would normally sell, but they score around 10-15 goals and assist 20 per season, as long as they carry on this method I have no reason to sell them :)

As for Evra you might be right, I have Lahm for the left, him and Fabio, plus Montoya and Rafael on the right could be a good idea maybe for next season^

Okay, so you've finished 2 seasons. You're not going to like my suggestions, but here goes :D

I would get rid of three out of your four wingers. keep Nani. Bring in Willian on the right, and Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez on the left. In terms of your strikers, get rid of Chicharito, Welbeck and Macheda. Get in Niang and Fierro in your senior squad, they are unbelievable by this time. you're in 2013 for crying out loud, you need to play them every other match. As for LB, sell Evra's *** and get in Jack Robinson (if you can), or Jordi Alba, or someone younger and talented. Rest of the squad seems fine :D Haha, told you you're not going to like it. But that's how you do massive overhauls :D

Actually Welbeck scored like 25 goals for me this season and I play him consistently against Premier League teams ^^

Oh and I am using an update which basically also improves players, so people like James Rodriguez, Vrsajilko and others, all coast round 30M or more ahah :)

I am thinking of selling Chiellini right away since he is behind Jones and Smalling in quality and earns like 500k per month, too much for sure. Bale is avalable for an OK price at around 25 million so he's possibly an offer for the future, can always come in handy^^
I am in season 2015/2016.

2013/2014 I sold Petrucci, Carrick, Fletcher, Macheda, Pogba...for you however, Welbeck only plays good against lower league teams, I strictly use him as a backup and to play against lower league teams, Niang should not be in your reserve, move him up, he can start in 2013/2014 just go easy on him. Fierro I have never played, I have scouted him but not raising my hair. I have two regen strikers so I cant really comment on the rest. Rooney is good for 2 more seasons then I would start offloading him to another team, he has a wage killing financial loss for you. Hernandez has been amazing as a poacher, use him as a poacher for counter attack, he scored 45 goals in my past season.

Young I sold and I brought in Lamela and Di Maria (bought him for £14m and he is worth £28m now), they are amazing.

Nani and Valencia are good, however Valencia is getting there in age, think about a replacement soon. As suggested, Rodrigues is cheap and rocking.

Bertolacci is **** for me, I regret that signing and Clerverly I stopped playing after a while. I invested in regens here so I am not much help, have two amazing regens in my midfield.

Next season for you; I sold Vidic and replaced him with a regen I have nourished for a few seasons, worked out great. Phil Jones is solid and so i Smalling! Pique is goid for seasons to come, however Chiellini must be tagging Vidic in age, have you looked at bringing in some regens, nourishing them in your youth?

I would look for a new lefty, now I bought Bale, he did not come cheap but what a player!!! Alba is good as suggested already, I have had great luck with Digne as well + Smalling has worked great as fullback backup. I also have a regen.

Lahm must be getting old as well huh? Have you checked out Vrsaljko, incredible fullback! Again, I also have a regen here.

I'd sell Macheda and Welbeck, to bring Niang into your first team.

At CM I'd sell Anderson, possibly Bertolacci (never had him myself) and bring in Javi Martinez or Barkley if you'd prefer English talent.

Vidic still played for me until 2017-18 and a few games 18/19 so I wouldn't sell him. I'm also not sure for a LB, possibly Baines? I found a great regen before I needed to replace Evra so I never bought anyone else in after him as he's been in my first team since 2015 (replacing Evra)

Macheda has had tremendous improvements in his years at Twente :) He's pretty good now actually, also the thing is, I avoid selling players formed by the club, and also avoid selling british players, because of the CL spots :)

I'll sell Bertolacci and Chiellini probably yes, Vidic I'll keep him for now also probably, one or two seasons, Evra has been great so probably will sell him only when he gets worse.
Baines is at Tottenham (which has an incredible team actually too).

I'd sell Macheda and Welbeck, to bring Niang into your first team.

At CM I'd sell Anderson, possibly Bertolacci (never had him myself) and bring in Javi Martinez or Barkley if you'd prefer English talent.

Vidic still played for me until 2017-18 and a few games 18/19 so I wouldn't sell him. I'm also not sure for a LB, possibly Baines? I found a great regen before I needed to replace Evra so I never bought anyone else in after him as he's been in my first team since 2015 (replacing Evra)

Barcelona offered 25 million for Chiellini and Marseille offered 10 for Bertolacci, both accepted :)

Good deal, Bertolacci is getting sold for my next season, he only averged 6.8-7.0 per season and now I play him even less. That is what you get from listening to other managers recommending players instead of listening to your scouts. I bought a regen centerback for £875K, he is worth £27M now´.

;)
Evra and Vidic made a pretty dramatic stat drop in the month of October! And they have been playing even, not sure if I should sell them in January though.

There is a thread somewhere with a save from 2020, go check who MUFC sells.

Javi I would definatly sign. He is top notch in my game. His physical stats are leathal.

Anderson off to Inter Milan for 25 million in January, when the season gets to an end I'm considering the sell of Evra and Vidic.