Raphael.

Reaction score
Hey I need a back up ST for Rooney. I have realised this just now as Rooney is injured for a month so now I have no out and out ST, and I'm in the 3rd season, Mached & Hernandez growth as a player has stunted and Berba-flop is a.....flop.
I am only willing to spend a max of 15M.
The player has to provide good back up and I must know he will score.
The player must not get angry for being on the bench.
Don't say players like Dzeko as I want a back up who will be good if needed for 1st team. :) Thanks!!!

Martin Galzan - Mexican kid who is by all accounts very good.

Out of intrest - do you just play with one ST? Because it seems you arent happy with any of the replacements you already have!

Romelu Lukaku is a good prospect.

But Hellroker's suggestions are ones I would go with too.

Garra Dembelé from Levski. He's cheap and good, a solid ST for any good team

Berbatov, Hernandez, Macheda? all decent players that score goals in right roles.. dont waste your money

Berbatov, Hernandez, Macheda? all decent players that score goals in right roles.. dont waste your money

Martin Galzan - Mexican kid who is by all accounts very good.

Out of intrest - do you just play with one ST? Because it seems you arent happy with any of the replacements you already have!

@acidichaddock - Just 1 striker

@both of you - I explained this in OP. Macheda & Hernandez's growth as players have stunted and they have hardly improved. Berbatov is a well.....Berba-flop, Last year I played him 13 times, scored only 1. Also Macheda is mad, wont talk to me and wont even listen to contract offers so if I play him, I'll get nothing.

Hunterlarr should we prolific?

Marlon Harewood easily, seriously look at his physical attributes

View attachment 117186

Plus he has the highest shot on target ratio in the premiership on my game

Last edited:
Hunterlarr should we prolific?

I need a back up as I only play with one ST. And my current back ups are either old (Berba) or have stunted development (Macheda & Hernandez)

Marlon Harewood easily, seriously look at his physical attributes

View attachment 117186

Plus he has the highest shot on target ratio in the premiership on my game

In in 2013 so he would be 33 :S.

huntelaar is amazing, only u have to spend 20 ml .... but if u take him berbatov HAS to become reserve :D

I need a backup not a first team striker.

theres a young lad from argentina called Carlos Tevez who would be happy to be back-up :D.

You don't seem to be happy with the answers anyone is giving. why get rid of Berba and Macheda to free some cash on the wage bill if your not playing them and sign a second class striker to rotate with Rooney when fit?? and i don't know whats happened to Hernandez and Macheda on your game because they look amazin in some of the screenshots i've seen