zighnetar

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Damian. I'm from Poland. I'd like present my "amazing tactic" tactic.

This tactic is based on great defenses in the form of 3 center defenders and overload mentality.

Check this out.

Opposition Instructions: none

FORMATION:

View attachment 77992
View attachment 77987
View attachment 77985View attachment 77984View attachment 77982
View attachment 77991
View attachment 77981View attachment 77980View attachment 77979View attachment 77978

RESULTS:

View attachment 77990View attachment 77989

TRAINING:

View attachment 77988

Check this out.

Last edited:
your picture and text says , overload mentality, but I downloaded it and its attack mentality???

Although so far so good.....

your picture and text says , overload mentality, but I downloaded it and its attack mentality???

Although so far so good.....

Please download tactic now.

I mistake, I added the old version in the first post. Now it's okay.

EDIT > Also just noticed its not got as many team instructions as your photos?? maybe you uploaded the wrong tactic?

Too early to post results screens etc, but 8 games in and this tactics been fantastic....theres only one problem, it kills my players fitness and results in some injuries, HOWEVER this is a slight bonus as gives my "non starters" game time and keeps everyone happy haha!!

Too early to post results screens etc, but 8 games in and this tactics been fantastic....theres only one problem, it kills my players fitness and results in some injuries, HOWEVER this is a slight bonus as gives my "non starters" game time and keeps everyone happy haha!!

Yes you must try more rotation squad and free day before and after match day.

Good luck

i think this tactic is a beast. for me it better with defensive positioning tactical preparation because im playing with low profile team. someone should test this in premiership with underdog. great job mate

i think this tactic is a beast. for me it better with defensive positioning tactical preparation because im playing with low profile team. someone should test this in premiership with underdog. great job mate

Thank You