San Adam

Reaction score
Just started with Man Utd and i play my own 4-3-3 tactic, I already signed Steven Davis for 6.5m and Carlos Kameni for 5.25m both on 22k a week wages i'm trying to sell Berbatov and Kuschankz is there anyone else i can buy or sell to benefit the team?

I bought Pastore to fill the void Scholes left

i advise keeping berbatov for the first season atleast and play him occasionally, you will possibly get more chance of selling him for more. i usually get rid of both kuszack and lindegaard and buy a better keeper e.g. de gea or lloris

but yeah i don't usually buy anyone first season and usually get rid of Berbatov, both keepers and Carrick in the second season to buy Hazard,Vidal and De Gea

i advise keeping berbatov for the first season atleast and play him occasionally, you will possibly get more chance of selling him for more. i usually get rid of both kuszack and lindegaard and buy a better keeper e.g. de gea or lloris

but yeah i don't usually buy anyone first season and usually get rid of Berbatov, both keepers and Carrick in the second season to buy Hazard,Vidal and De Gea
Well i've already bought Kameni as he will replace Van de Sar and after this season should Amos be good enough for 2nd or 3rd choice as Kameni is good enough for 1st choice! I'm using Steven Davis as the replacement for Scholes

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I bought Pastore to fill the void Scholes left
I've just got Steven Davis do you think he can do a job?