Roderickje

Reaction score
Ok so here is a challenge i propose.
We are all aware of the massive debt Manchester united has .An estimated value of 542 million and a loan debt of 593 million .

Now my challenge is the following .Get manchester out of debt by smart transfers and lower the wages .

The rules are you still need to be challenging in the competition .Every year you need to be in the top 3 of the league be in 1 final of the league cups and make it every year to atleast the quarter final .And improve scouting staff and the stadium .And the debt has to be repaid b4 2017

If you have anything to add or report plz do im very interested if this is doable :D

Just started this challenge, one thing. Won't the loan be repayed by 2017 anyway due to normal loan payments? It seems that I won't have to do alot inorder to beat this challenge. I'll update as I go along though and see if I can beat the normal payments.

Just started this challenge, one thing. Won't the loan be repayed by 2017 anyway due to normal loan payments? It seems that I won't have to do alot inorder to beat this challenge. I'll update as I go along though and see if I can beat the normal payments.
I think you can beat the normal payments by making your wage budget larger.