Status
Not open for further replies.

glova96

Reaction score
This is what i did in my united game, succesful in all friendlies and games so far. :)

No offense,but
you wil utterly f*** yourself in the next few seasons because you spend 100 million.

you could have got Danny Wilson for a few million cheape

Yeah, not good planning, most of those players wont get anywhere near your first team to develop.

You've wasted a lot of money but I hope those players come good for you.

you signed kieran westwood for 8 million?:S

I spent a total of around $65 million on transfers as Villa. But we also sold around $20 mil worth. I'd recommend selling a lot more players. By the way, you must be a big Andy Carroll fan. Even when I managed Newcastle for a season he wasn't in my starting XI... Maybe that investment was a bit bad. Well, if you go well and he goes well, I'll eat my words, but I seriously doubt he's got anything close to Premier League performances in him.

With all that spending, you better hope you win the quadruple...

you're gonna need to offload players, but do it so you get monthly installments to protect your balance

them values scared me lol 6.5m plus players 4 westwood lol

to think of how much actual talent you could have bought for that much. no sign of otamendi, sanogo, lacina traore, shaarawy. come on mate lol. i sold some players to make 107m, then spent 147m on joe cole, lukaku, sanogo, criscito, di maria, dzeko, aurier, suarez, akinfeev, sissoko and srna. Won every game in my first season lol

p.s. Andy Carroll? PMSL

pointless thread mate, well done on signing players with Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.