JonoMUFC

Reaction score
Ok I haven't seen a thread like this, if there is one I apologise and point me in that direction.

In Football manager I never use my own name, I do not build my manager profiles to resemble me, I make an Alter ego so to speak. Anyone else do it? use the template to below to explain your Manager Alter Ego!

Name: Dimitri Romanov

DOB: 17/12/1979

Favourite Team: Manchester United

Nationality: Russian

Nickname: Tsar of the Stretford End (Hahaha my own self given, I imagine the fans would call me this :p). Obviously when I'm not managing United its just "The Tsar"

Story behind Alter Ego: I made Romanov up back in the days before I played FM, I played a lot of manager mode on Fifa. On the PC version there was a manager pic and the guy to me looked Eastern European, So I decided to make him a russian name, been using him ever since. He is quite a successful manager if I do say so myself.

I'd love to see what others do in this regard please share with me your alter ego!

Last edited:
Name: Jorgen Johansson

DOB: 15/05/1980

Favourite Team: AIK

Nationality: Swedish

Nickname:
Viking

name : Marco Lorenzo

DOB : 8.5.1976

Favourite team : Man United of course

Nickname : comandante supremo dell'esercito rosso ( Im known as a very commanding guy and will take **** from no one :) )

Neil Hart or Neil Edward Patrick Hart

18/09/1975 (like to start at 35 onwards, most is about 37)

The team I manage :) or want to manage later on

No nickname, if I had to, it would be Buckballs (my family name, well I am buckballs, my brother in law is bucky and my step dad is buck)

Nice nickname Oneunited! Thats like similar reason for my name Tsar, I am the Russian Leader and I AM IN CHARGE!

Why you want to be an old man Buckballs?

need to be older than the players I manage :) its a respect thing!

English first and the nation I am managing in as my second!

I think the screenshot says it all....

View attachment 206583

Name: Dale Winton

DOB: 23/03/1984 (his birthday but obviously changed the year to make him more youthful)

Favourite Team: None

Nationality: English

Nickname: The Winter or the New 'Camp'

Story behind Alter Ego: I just thought it'd be funny. Always act very passionatley or calmly, just as i imagine him to be.

Nice nickname Oneunited! Thats like similar reason for my name Tsar, I am the Russian Leader and I AM IN CHARGE!

Why you want to be an old man Buckballs?

thanks, i get too in character sometimes :) The Marco Lorenzo alter ego has been going since the fm05 days :)

thanks, i get too in character sometimes :) The Marco Lorenzo alter ego has been going since the fm05 days :)

I sometimes imagine this hard Faced Russian Manager's Picture on banners going around the ground :p I sometimes really immerse myself kinda lame, did a victory lap in my house when my United won the CL on this FM

I think the screenshot says it all....

View attachment 206583

Name: Dale Winton

DOB: 23/03/1984 (his birthday but obviously changed the year to make him more youthful)

Favourite Team: None

Nationality: English

Nickname: The Winter or the New 'Camp'

Story behind Alter Ego: I just thought it'd be funny. Always act very passionatley or calmly, just as i imagine him to be.

Mancini is a homophobe!! :eek:

Name: Joseba Muniain
Dob: 5/8/86
Favourite Team: Bilbao
Nationality: Basque
Story Behind the Alter ego: Joseba is the older cousin of Iker and had an impressive playing career for Bilboa and Atlethico Madrid. Been using this since a bap from fm11.

Name: Joseba Muniain<br>Dob: 5/8/86<br>Favourite Team: Bilbao<br>Nationality: Basque<br>Story Behind the Alter ego: Joseba is the older cousin of Iker and had an impressive playing career for Bilboa and Atlethico Madrid. Been using this since a bap from fm11

Name: Alex stewart
D.O.B : varies years but always 16th of Febuary.
Fav Team: Bognor Regis
Nationality: Scottish
Story Behind Alter Ego: For the past few Fm's ive been using my grandads name? god nos why...hes just and old school glasweigen boy! always makes for a good manager :)

Name: Pablo Stefano
DOB: 13/07/1976
Favourite Team: AS Roma

Nationality: Argentine/Italian

Nickname:
Story behind Alter Ego: I usually play Be A Pro or Become a legend(now Football Life) on Fifa or Pes and normally use the names of the players I created their and take a screenshot of them and start using them in FM in like my own little world where my player became a manager lol.