Managing a lower international team

Ubernisation

Reaction score
Hi there, here's my problem:

I want to manage a rubbish international team, but I can't figure out how to do so? There is a list of international teams I can manage when creating my manager profile, but how do I get access to more? In FM 09 you had to load all players from that country to do it, is there a similar thing in FM 11 that I'm just not spotting?

I searched about 4 pages of threads and couldn't find an answer :/

Cheers.

Last edited:
Load some small countries with the big countries you wanted to load in a large database size.
Get what I mean?

i think just the more countries you have open the better your options for international teams?

It depends on the number of players loaded in that country, if the players loaded in that country is sufficient. It will automatically let you manage it's national team.

Yeah I guessed that's what I need to do, but where do I load these nations?

Like basically I want to manage San Marino, so I assume I need to load all their players-but where/how do I do this?

Hey Uber! I take it your have laid your San Marino save to rest? Are you looking at trying again in FM11?

Anyhow, you know the screen that lists all the nations you want to load with tick boxes beside them? You need to go past that screen to where you choose what leagues you want, done in the middle right section should be something about database size or something, click that and it'll be just like previous years where you choose nation players to load. It's a little hard to find at first until you get accustomed to the new layout.

Ahh! Got it, thanks very much :)

And yep, new San Marino Double thread coming :) Gonna do a few hours of prelim work and try to get both jobs for now, and then I'll start the thread later ^_^

What I personally do is load ALL current international players based on region so, North and South America, Oceania, Africa, Europe and Asia. It gives you all accessable international teams.

Hey Uber! I take it your have laid your San Marino save to rest? Are you looking at trying again in FM11?

Anyhow, you know the screen that lists all the nations you want to load with tick boxes beside them? You need to go past that screen to where you choose what leagues you want, done in the middle right section should be something about database size or something, click that and it'll be just like previous years where you choose nation players to load. It's a little hard to find at first until you get accustomed to the new layout.