adman278

Reaction score
I feel i need to buy someone, mainly back up. I have slightly edited a United tactic on here to suit me more, this has led to 3 successive premier leagues 1 europa league, 1 league cup, 2 fa cups and 1 champions league.
The first champions league final i destroyed Real Madrid 6-1. The second one i lost 3-1 to Barcelona, and this made me think i need some decent back up players, ive been raped by injuries so i would like some opinions please ;D
My team is
GK: De Gea, Amos, Branescu
DR(Attacking Wingback) Rafael. No real backup, i usually end up playing Smalling here.
DC(Limited Defender Cover) Smalling, Chalobah.
DC(Limited Defender Stopper) Jones, Vidic.
DL(Attacking Wingback) Bale, An ageing Evra, Fabio who never really gets a look in.
CM(BWM Defending) Mascherano, Barkley, Fletcher, sometimes Phil Jones
CM(Adv. Playmaker) Pogba, Barkley occasionally. Kovacic.
AMR(Inside Forward) Nani, Deulofeu, Vadillo, Redmond. None have peaked yet, Nani injured.
AML(Inside Forward) Goetze, Morrison, Bale if desperate.
STR(Poacher) Cavani, Hernandez, Niang, Welbeck..
STL(Complete Forward) Rooney or Cavani.
I have some good regens and youngsters(who i have not included here as i do not want to confuse you, so all the listed players are real) all over the park but none are ready yet, so im wondering if there is anyone who could improve this team at all? I have lots of Monies so thats not really a question. Some players such as Wilshere and Ramsey have been interested in coming, surprisingly. So if you could tell me where to improve and who i should get, i'd appreciate it. I think i need to look at both full backs and maybe central midfield.

What happened to young,valencia,anderson? sell evra mate i just have start of second seas and am playing fabio as first choice with evans retrained as back up fabio is on fire!

I got some on loan i forgot, I have Evans, Cleverley, Labyad(sp) who just came back:p Young had a great first season, then all of a sudden a few games with under a 6 rating, so i lost my patience and sold him and integrated Goetze in. Valencia got badly injured and his stats dropped a bit, when he was back he couldn't produce the good and take his place from gaitan, so i ended up selling him for 20 million. I ended up ******* off Anderson, Brazillians seem to hate me in this game. He didn't want to stay so i let him go. Was going to sell Evra, i won't get over 5 million now and Fabios potential is fading away, but it might not be too late. Jones and Smalling are the best centerbacks in the game now, displaced Vidic for nearly an entire season!