Manchester United v Newcastle United- Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Manchester United v Newcastle United: Monday 16th August 2010 (Kick Off 20:00 Old Trafford)​

Newly promoted Newcastle United Kick Off their 2010/2011 Premier League campaign against last years runners-up, Manchester United. It is Chris Hughton's first Premier League game as the official Newcastle manager and should prove to be a tough encounter against a team aiming to win their 19th league title. Many are expecting Manchester United to run away and score plenty past Newcastle and the Toon Army fans will want to forget the 6-0 drubbing a few years a go.

Manchester United:

Players Out: Anderson, Ferdinand, Hargreaves

Newcastle United:

Players Out: Smith, S.Taylor, Best, Simpson, Gosling

So, your predictions for this encounter? I personally think that we will find it hard to gain any possession but we'll nick a late goal:
Prediction:​

Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United (Rooney, Berbatov, Vidic, Lovenkrands)​

It should hopefully be quite a match!!!

Man Utd 2-0 Newcastle

Hernandez to score first
then Berbatov.

It will be a good match,I really want to see how Hernandez does

I see a comfortable win, but nothing spectacular.

Manchester United 2-0 Newcastle - Rooney, Scholes

i see an agressive win, 3-1. us missed a few chances that we should have put away

Head Man Utd 2 Newcastle 0

Heart Man Utd 1 Newcastle 1

Manchester United 3 - 0 Newcastle United

Rooney
Scholes
Hernandez

Man Utd 5 Rooney(3), Hernandez, Scholes
Newcastle 0

I reckon we might just ****** a point. United have some important players, out, and we could do with taking advantage of that. You never know, Ben Arfa may be signed by then(doubt it....:()

ManUre(Rooney) 1-1 Newcastle(Carroll)

Dont Be Sillyyyyyyy :p

Yea, tbh it's probably gonna be more like 7 or 8 - 0. ;) Personally I dont mind who wins as I dont like Man U and have family that support Newcastle so I would like to see them both lose.

You say don't be 'sillyyyyyyy' but we did lose 6-0 3 years a go. XD

Yea, tbh it's probably gonna be more like 7 or 8 - 0. ;) Personally I dont mind who wins as I dont like Man U and have family that support Newcastle so I would like to see them both lose.

Are you on glue?? You support Man ****** and you want ManUre to win? :p

These games had a habit of being high scoring entertaining games before Newcastle's problems began..

Hopefully they'll get over them and we'll get another excellent game of football, resulting in a Manchester United win of course :p

Are you on glue?? You support Man ****** and you want ManUre to win? :p

As I said I dont really mind but I would be suprised if Newcastle get anything out of it to be honest.

2 - 0 United.

0 - 0 at half time, and united will do what united do..

3-1 to Manchester.

Have to be honest, we don't stand a chance.

I'm filled with pleasure that we may not be bottom of the league after 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.