Mancini has lost control of Man City stars

Man City doesn't have a team ... they have a group of players without a manager to handle them.

Man City is a ticking time bomb IMO. With that massive spending and all those huge egos, something has to give eventually.

they need Mourinho, end of!! but sorry City fans, he is coming to United next year or the year after :D

Ah, so it begins ( hoping). The downward cycle of becoming too big too soon.

Hmmmm, I'm thinking this has just come about because of Kompany and Adebayor having a bit of a shout :S

Hmmmm, I'm thinking this has just come about because of Kompany and Adebayor having a bit of a shout :S

And the fact players and other sources from inside the club have been telling the media for weeks that there are different "factions" within the team and the manager doesn't have control over his players. Which honestly doesn't surprise me..

I heard Yaya was not happy and this was second time.
Yaya and Milner had some a go at each other.
Komapny and Ade agasint wolves.
Tevez's repeated "I might retire" non sense plus not happy with Mancini tactics.
Johnson having some problem with Mancini, so he is not starting, i heard even Richards has some problems with Mancini.

With all these they have Balotelli who is cool as cucumber and doesn't cause any dressing room problems.

Massive wages and Massive egos , I think Mancini is not good enough to handle so many big egos.

Last edited:
Adebayor fell out with Bendtner at Arsenal and now was having a go at Kompany

Manu, ever thought that maybe you're the *****?

Well, this is going to make joe very happy, cant really say i am suprised.

Now we will see if Mancini is good enough to handle the ego's. Call a team meeting to sort the problems out or carry on as he is and slowly see City not make the top four.

It was always going to happen, Mancini is a very good manager but obviously is struggling to manage the big ego's. People will say well how come Chelsea spent loads of money on big ego's and won things then?? 2 words "Jose Mourinho". You can't just have great players you need a man able to keep all them of them happy and it is not easy.

Thats the problem on giving players huge wages, they wont work hard because frankly, they dont need a raise.

Thats the problem on giving players huge wages, they wont work hard because frankly, they dont need a raise.

I don't agree with that mate, whether they get paid 1k a week or 100k a week they are still professional and always want to win. They just don't get on its as simple as that.

I don't agree with that mate, whether they get paid 1k a week or 100k a week they are still professional and always want to win. They just don't get on its as simple as that.

I agree but I really think that the 6 digit paychecks help balloon out some of their players ego's. I believe Mancini has the capability to round up the team though, it will be only a question of whether he will be given time.

I agree but I really think that the 6 digit paychecks help balloon out some of their players ego's. I believe Mancini has the capability to round up the team though, it will be only a question of whether he will be given time.

Its a massive test for Mancini but he did manager Inter when they had the likes of Balotelli and Ibrahimovic playing for them.

Loving how the word 'stars' is used as an adjective to describe the City players.
Most were stars before moving to the City of Manchester Stadium, with Teves the only exception really as he's a brilliant player still.
The players have too bigger ego's and aren't good enough to earn half their wages.

Well, this is going to make joe very happy, cant really say i am suprised.

Joe will just pass it off as the media making a mountain out of a molehill no doubt.

Jumping to conclusions a bit. It's easy to want to believe this, since the vast majority of people want City to fail, but I'll wait until they crumble down the table before I rejoice.

Much as i admit i would like to see them crumble, lets see how it pans out first. 2 losses does not a crisis make. As for Tevez, hes a whinger, he has whinged at every club he's been at.