Mancini: Now I'm the best

huggleman

Reaction score
So I see in todays Sun that Mancini believes he is the Premier League's BEST boss after City's 4-1 win at Fulham.

What do you guys think? Arrogance? Confidence? Or maybe just a bit of the old "Your only as good as your last game"?

Probably just to boost his own self-esteem and an attempt to show authority in the dressing room... badly

he is far from the best manager Manchester City have had recently, let alone the best manager currently in the Premier League

He's really not doing that well, if anything he is doing poorly, one of the best squads in the league, definitely the most expensive squad in the league and they can barely hold off Bolton? If it wasn't for Tevez, Mancini would be in the **** right now.

I think maybe this has been taken out of context or if not then i want what his on.

HE HAS BILLIONS OF POUNDS TO SPEND AND HAS BROUGHT MAN CITY TO 5TH LAST YEAR AND SUDDENLY HE THINKS HE IS AWESOME, WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMIN TO, NEXT THING CAPPELO WILL BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER( yes i know caps lock is on ;))

He's really over-rated. Acheived success at Inter, but a half decent manager could have with the squad the had. Far from the best, if he did in fact say this.

He can say he is the best but to be honest he makes himself look a **** saying it considering he has not won any silverware at City.

This was taken out of context btw.

He said that last week everyone said that he was a terrible manager and now everyone will say that he is brilliant after 1 win.

/thread.

This was taken out of context btw.

He said that last week everyone said that he was a terrible manager and now everyone will say that he is brilliant after 1 win.

/thread.

Yeah, i thought i was the only one thinking that.. obviously not though. He's being Sarcastic.

theres not even a source for this....

He actually said on Sky after the game that one week he's the worst manager and then he's the best in the eyes of City fans after yesterday's game. Maybe taken out of context ?