Earlzi

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here so first things first hihihi.

Right so Im man city in the second season.
Basically can anyone give me any suggestions of players for the following i list as Barca, Utd, AC Milan, Real etc are all hovering round them with comments in the media everyday and my players say the wouldn't be able to turn down move etc etc so its pretty inevitable they're going to go

Yury Zhirkov - Aml
Chinedu Obasi - Amr

These two have been immense for me, especially Zhirkov he has 23 assists in 29 games. If he goes its gonna be a kick in the teeth, he's are star player and i have a feeling it will make alot of the player unhappy.

Micah Richards - Dr

Been amazing for me aswell.

Anyukov - D/Wbr
Shaun Wright-Phillips - Amr
Carlos Vela - FC
Vincent kompany - Dc, Mc

Any advice is welcome.
Thanksssss

Just have a look round at the other endless amounts of man city threads mate.

Sign Balotelli...and in 2nd season I signed Gerrard For 70mill....a lot of money...but hes well worth....was my top scorer and got most MOMs in that season :p

CONGRATULATIONS!!
YOU ARE THE 1 MILLIONth person to start a Man City Thread.

You havent won a prize im sorry to say but hey you won and well done.

Im Man City aswell and i have the same problem with Robinho, Richards, Barry etc. i just refuse to sell them even if they are unhappy. eventually i offer them a new contract and they accept and dont want to move anymore.:)

No Thanks mate,im not that way inclined.

lolz, a ''sorry but i choke on small objects'' would have been sooooo much better.

but seriously, there are loads of nooobish man city threads out there

Ok yes another Man. City thread but most of them are asking about who to sign or other stupid things like that, but this one is about a problems that is specific to him, not a general thing about what to do, confined to Man. City. So tell me this, would you moan and complain and be totally unhelpful if the guy was Vauxhall Motors or another team? Or just because he's City do you want to moan at him? :mad:

Personally I would go with the new contracts, set reject all offers and give them key player squad status while praising them in player interaction and press conferences every day or week.