Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Just signed the fella for 8 million for my newly promoted southampton, in the second season. Where should i play the lad?

thanks

Reaction score
cud of signd better players for 8mil but i play him on AMR when im villa...

Reaction score
Well i bought johnson from city to Arsenal for 6 mil. Would have to see how he gets along.#januarytransfermarket

Reaction score
I loaned him at Twente, and I must say he is a useful player, but certainly not worth an 8 million dollars, 5 at most if you are a wealthy club. I play him as an AMR with the roles Winger/Attack.

Reaction score
Sorry but all i can think of is 8 mill for marc allbrighton thats crazy! Well i bought Gylfi Siggorson for 19 mill but i ended up selling him for 29 mill, as i doubt that you are going to make profit on albrighton unless you magically win everything there is to win this season while he is one of your key players :p

Reaction score
8 mill for Albrighton isn't a bad piece of business. On my Villa save i played him AML as a winger and he was averaging 7.50+ rating a season and easily topping the assist charts. Unfortunately the board accepted an offer for him and he went to Newcastle where he flopped horribly. Although he is a AMR play him on the left and he works wonders

Reaction score
olimaster123:1587497 said:
8 mill for Albrighton isn't a bad piece of business. On my Villa save i played him AML as a winger and he was averaging 7.50+ rating a season and easily topping the assist charts. Unfortunately the board accepted an offer for him and he went to Newcastle where he flopped horribly. Although he is a AMR play him on the left and he works wonders
ive got marc albrighton mate when you played him lam was he a winger or an inside forward