Weaknesses:
  • none really
Description: Wonderkid
Personality: Perfectionist

Suggested Roles:

Goalkeeper - Defend

Screenshots:
View attachment 197235View attachment 197236View attachment 197237

****... that's a nice find. I think he's going to be "must have" player this year.

Already had him shortlisted for this year, amazing talent.

Jesus. Surely going to be best keeper in the world on the game by the time he is 21 isn't he. Definitely signing

Finally got his stat boost, I was so frustrated be turned out to be so average on FM11 when I was Gladbach, really put me off that save.

That and the fact Marco Reus' stats started to decline at 22.

He's been amazing so far this season for Gladbach, nice to see that his stats are so good

I want to buy a GK for when Buffon retires and im looking at him and Wojciech Szczesny (coz hes polish too:) ). The stumbling block would be Arsenal's asking price of ~E30 mil, but just considering stats and potential
(which btw, both have set at -9)
who would you guys buy?

I want to buy a GK for when Buffon retires and im looking at him and Wojciech Szczesny (coz hes polish too:) ). The stumbling block would be Arsenal's asking price of ~E30 mil, but just considering stats and potential
(which btw, both have set at -9)
who would you guys buy?

3rd option Luis Guilherme. Check him out... But out of these two I'd take Stegen

Luis Guilherme was a beast in the last two FM games :) bought him on my celtics saves. Became world class after 3 seasons. Then wanted to leave for man utd...mehh didn't see the appeal tbh :p haha

right, seems that the cost doesnt matter as both arsenal and gladbach wants ~E30mil :>

He looks good, im thinking about selling Pepe Reina to fund a swoop for him?!?!

Bought him in my second season for 22M, has become a key player in season 4, and has gotten up to 17 influence, so I named him captain. Goalkeeper of the year, twice in a row, and a very nice statlist with 19 ability on communication and determination.

Hoping to keep him around for a few more years, possibly until retirement. He's a real catch :)

awesome keeper, got him and De Gea at Utd and both are immense, a must buy for anyone who can afford him (I paid £15.5m for him in my 1st season)