kspone

Reaction score
Looks really promising.

Three games, four assists so far and cost only 3,3 million. Can play 3 different positions natural, so highly suggested for everyone i'd say. :)

View attachment 205288

most known wonderkid ever lol. He will be awesome for you though, can guarantee it, virtually a must buy every game unless you don't like buying the same player twice.

yeap i know. but he looks even better in FM12 than earlier and he doesnt have own thread..so lol to you.

Last edited:
most known wonderkid ever lol. He will be awesome for you though, can guarantee it, virtually a must buy every game unless you don't like buying the same player twice.

Well there might be some, who didn't know him, like me for example.

Keep screenshots coming. I'd like to see how he develops when managed by human manager. I haven't yet needed him for any club.

All i can say is wow. Didn't realise i had offended people, check fm 11 and 10 and you'll find loads of threads on him and how he develops. Reaches fabregas's stat levels if u treat him right.

He's been well known since FM10 and been all over the forum, must look harder ;)

In my defence, I've only played FM since 11, and I try to find my own wonderkids, instead of looking through forums after them :)

Looks kinda like Wesley Sneijder.
Bought him for 1.2 million e in 2012/2013 summer window

All i can say is wow. Didn't realise i had offended people, check fm 11 and 10 and you'll find loads of threads on him and how he develops. Reaches fabregas's stat levels if u treat him right.

And which FM are we talking about HERE? 10, 11 or 12?

Last edited:
looks good for the future but the pic face is kinda funny for me. XD. sorry about that.

might look at him after a few season from now. maybe around 12/13 or 13/14. hope he wont be so expensive. ;)

Started a game with Juventus and Verratti comes to my club.
The first 5 matches he play for the u-20.
Because Pirlo is injured i taked the risk to start him on the game.
Played 2 times and his scoreline is 9,15, 6 assists and 2 goals. Amazing...
Using JP Woody Wenger 4-2-2 tactic but i change some things.
Sorry for the broking english...

He plays for PSG now - if you download any updates, like LFCmarshalls, you ll find him there. He usually doesnt want to leave in the first 1 - 2 seasons!

Had him scouted as Ajax and my (superb) scout gave him 2.5 star potential???

On my Blackpool save (2017), he has 19 passing, 18 flair, 17 creativity, 16 Corners, 16 pace, 17 technique, and 15 penalty taking, not the best ive had him but he's still great, and is worth 14mil on mine, got him for 1.8m.

On my Blackpool save (2017), he has 19 passing, 18 flair, 17 creativity, 16 Corners, 16 pace, 17 technique, and 15 penalty taking, not the best ive had him but he's still great, and is worth 14mil on mine, got him for 1.8m.

Bought him for my Porto side, and that seems very encouraging! Will definitely keep him for the long term now :D

I bought him for pretty cheap $1.2 million and he's a regular starter for Roma at the tender age of 20. He's also great for my U 21 Italy team. His profile says that he he best as a DLP but I find that he is better as an AP...can use his high passing and creativity etc I was surprised I was able to get him so cheap! Buy him!!