• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
check the screenie.

pernia is out for 5-6 months with concussion!!!

concussion symptoms should go away within a few days, ive heard of post concussion syndrome, which can last months, even years and often is permenant. symptoms of post concussion syndrome include anmesia, dizziness, blackouts, nausea and in some cases temporary bouts of blindness.

ive seen some strange injuires posted on fm base. has anyone else had anyhing similar?

and can anyone shed any light on pernias case in real life? i do hope he's ok, as post concsussion syndrome could be a threat to his career

omg thats a bad concussion. if that happened in real life and someone had to be out that long because of a concussion they would probably retire. when u get a bad concussion it makes the chances of you getting another one a lot higher. and if the concussion is bad enough the symptoms of post concussion syndrome last a long time and may never fully go away. my sister suffered a very bad concussion while playing soccer in college. she was had to stop playing because of it. she still gets headaches, dizzy spells, and very rarely will have extreme mood swings. laughing one second and balling the next for no apparent reason. even though she suffered her concussion 5 years ago she still has these symptoms. It has really affected her life.

He was in a car accident last year, not sure if thats got anything to do with it!!?

car crash would probably be the reason for it.

as for your sister sabu22, sorry to hear that. i know post concussion syndrome can affect your life, i know someone who has it, although their symptoms arent as serious, no mood swings.

i hope pernia recovers from his injury, hes a great player, i was looking forward to trying to sogn him with cultural leonesa like i managed to on fm09... o well. wil ahve to wait now

Back