• Thread starter Thread starter Mikey-A-
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey-A-

Reaction score
This players is joinig my man city side in july. does anyone know what i should exspect from him?

This guy is class buddy hes only young (depending on what season your in) but will score goals for fun wants he settles in to your club....

on the game me and my mate are playing now my mate signed him at the very start of the game for arsenal we are now in season 4 and Balotelli is 1 of the best strikers around his stats are quality his value has gone sky high and he scores in nearly every game...

so you can excpect a real gem coming to your club

oh that sounds very good. by the way i will be starting my 3rd season

he will be good then mukka, my mate was just using him as back up bringing him off the bench and playing him in cup games for the 1st 2 seasons but used him as his number 1 striker in season 3 and he finished as 1 of the top scorers in the prem and has carried on banging them in in the 4th season

i signed him straight away for city with robinho scored 20 goals in all competitions which is ok 2nd season im at january transfer window hes scored 32 with aguero as his strike partner oh yeh a top tip ALWAYS LET HIM TAKE FREEKICKS hes really good :D

how do people get him for 9 million. i offer that and inter milan reject. the cheapest i can get him for is 16million =s. any help

goals,assists,high average rating and a lot of teams coming in from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back