Mario Balotelli's Day Out On The English Riviera

Jamie.

Reaction score
When I saw that a millionaire was spotted riding the attractions on Blackpool pier I presumed it was David Gold but alas not!

As described in Italy this morning, Mario Balotelli was in fact spotted at ''Britain's premier holiday destination, and rode one of Europe's best attractions. He also took in the 'golden sands' of the north west luxury destination on the British coast of Blackpool.''

So I thought, surely this is nonsense?

Alas, no.

Balotelli posed for pictures with anyone who asked and spent today/yesterday evening visiting Blackpool.

Just when you thought he couldn't surprise you anymore Super Mario comes up trumps with an even weirder way to spend his days. He also danced with a pensioner (Who no doubt had no idea who he was) at Blackpool's ballroom...

I still love him though despite his faults/bizarreness.

Here is one picture of Mario's day out:

mtwb9j.jpg

''Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Balo-tell-i.''

I feel bad already for that terrible semi pun.

Blackpool's new mystery signing ? ahaa, i like him. always have.

My Brother is in Blackpool this week :O
He better notice him :p

Agreed. credit were credit is due not many footballers sign autographs gladly. Definitely gone up in my estimation.

I love Italy. Balotelli, Berlusconi, Zamparini... where do they come from?

He is such a hero! :wub:

Easily my favourite player around at the moment.

I love Italy. Balotelli, Berlusconi, Zamparini... where do they come from?
I can't answer where Zampa/Cassano/Silvio/DeLa come from with absolute certainty but Mario came from a family who, in his own words, were 'glory hunters'.

His family gave him up to Italian social services when he was very very young and he got raised by an old couple (Silvio and Francesca) in Brescia province, he got bullied as a child and always relied on football to see him through he would kick the ball constantly against the Balotelli's side wall night and day. When he started attracting attention from Inter/Barce/Roma/Juventus his family (biological) went on Italian TV and pleaded with him to take them back. He, rightly in my opinion, just responded calling them glory hunters who only care about him now 16 years too late and only want him back because he was becoming rich and famous.

People need to realise that Balotelli means no harm when he does things, alot of pundits call him a disgrace etc but lets be fair he never hurts anyone but himself. The jokes with Balotelli are always at his expense, I think people on Sky Sports etc in England need to do some research on Balotelli's past. He has never really shown malice, he is a genuinely nice guy inside.

I answered your question fairly literally on Balotelli Fonzie but I thought I'd grab the chance to tell everyone where Balotelli came from and how bad his life started. Another heartwarming touch: The doctor who saved his life when he was 18 months old in a hospital when he was severely ill, he gave her a 200k house in the Italian countryside last year as a present.

He really is, past the bizarreness, a nice guy. Glad all of ^ think he's a top player as well.

Last edited:
I just want to give him a cuddle, is that wrong?

Balotelli for an OBE... or MBE.... Knighthood. I dunno just give him somthing for being the most interesting player around!

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

P.S anybody else notice that Patrick figure guy... the top looks like a *******... with genital warts or somthing lol

Balotelli for an OBE... or MBE.... Knighthood. I dunno just give him somthing for being the most interesting player around![COLOR=#00e0]

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

[/COLOR]P.S anybody else notice that Patrick figure guy... the top looks like a *******... with genital warts or somthing lol

Patrick looks like a ***** with acne. :(

Lol really?

I dont mind Mario,

Last edited by a moderator: