Reaction score
hello people of fm i would like to anounce a player that i found on my fm, his name is mario mandzukic he plays in croacia zagreb and i bought him for sporting in the beggining of the season,

so far he has got 17 goals in only 12 matches.

he scores around 1-2 goals per game and sometimes he scores 3-4

i highly recomend him

everyone knows of him mate :p and he plays at Dinamo alongside Milan Badelj and Andrej Kamaric :D they are all on the shortlist below here... (and all good players)

Annan

experimenta o Annan do Rosenborg.... põe- no a trinco e simplesmente não sofres golos...tenho- o na Lazio e marca ( e anula) todos os nº 10 das equipas italianas..

experimenta o Annan do Rosenborg.... põe- no a trinco e simplesmente não sofres golos...tenho- o na Lazio e marca ( e anula) todos os nº 10 das equipas italianas..
sure, annan is a good player. care to translate?

Last edited:
English??

Um dude, this is an english site :D we do not understand that except for Annan plays for Rosenborg which we all know already... :p

SORRY. saying that i´have Annan in my lazio team and playing as an anchorman he takes care of every italian superstar nº 10...also sorrry for my bad english..

mandzukic is also a good winger, since i got him iv'e scored 33 goals in only 15 matches,

its my all time record, ive never scored so much goals in so little time, i think its all because of him

I bought it with the PAO at what position is best to let him - Poacher or Advanced Forward or what?

the best postition is forward, but if u are struggling with injured players, u can use him as a winger

I use him like a forward yes but when you choose Forward then have to choose Poacher or Advanced Forward or Complete Forward and few more.