he is **** :) sold him to Cartagena a league below me, gave him ample time to develop and good training etc... was really hoping he would turn out great as he is Spanish and Villareal need a Rb from the start....

That sucks considering that he has been given a glowing report by my scout. Just out of curiosity do you think he might not develop very well primarily because of his low determination?

Disagree, put him on a fullback training and passing/marking training and he became a first teamer for spain and for me at city 3rd year. Good attitude and temperament. Kiko from vilareal is awful mind you, Mario>Montoya

well trust me, I know when it comes to developing youngsters and I was extremely disappointed

Saying that Digne/Aurier are alot better I just think Mario is a solid player and more than enough for mid table teams, solid avg 2nd season out on loan at Osasuna of a 7.64. I mean I dont know if its just in my game but hes the best available on the TL from Spain from the youngsters. Nothing on Vrsajiko or however its spelt mind.

A solid performer for me, actually good enough to be a starter for my Serie A winning San Marino side in 2016. I got him mainly because he was cheap and transfer listed, and he rarely let me down, always averaging about 7.00 rating (which is more than decent for a full back in my tactics). Maybe nothing spectacular, but def a solid right back for me.

A screen from 2016 (wasn't able to develop him properly as I couldn't buy him early and most af all could never afford good mentors back then :p)

View attachment 170591

He was a good player for me at Malaga, developed into a good back. Took turns playing at right back with Gamez for 3 seasons before I sold him for 5 million because I replaced him with a wonder kid regen. I think he is a good player, normally can get him for cheap.