Mark Noble

• Thread starter Thread starter Kewell 7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 7K

Kewell 7

Reaction score
Currently West Ham in my save that i'm playing just now in the first save, things are going way above expected and it is hugely because of this man. someone care to explain where these performances are coming from ?

View attachment 320243

As a West Ham fan, I'd be delighted to be able to get ratings like that from Mark. Out of interest what role have you given him and what formation are you playing with us?

Im playing as West Ham main tactic is 4-5-1 im playing him CM-DLP-Support 5 games 1 goal 2 assists. How you using him? What tactic?

Yeah I'm playing him in same role and he is doing well, 2nd highest average behind Virgil Van Dijk.I've been trying to replicate the diamond 4-4-2 we have been playing in real life but I can't get any consistent results.

I like to play a 4-5-1 Poyet as a HB. Noble AP and either Song as BWM-D or David Pavelka-BBM

How has Poyet done for you, I'm really keen on trying to develop him for that defensive midfielder role

Hes been okay so far when FM15 1st came out i did a Hammers save he was class and i signed him 3rd season in another save and hes was awesome!!! ive seen him go to like City etc for £30m

Alright I'll have to keep an eye on him. I've just started a new save and have developed a new 4-4-2 diamond. First two games Man City (Away) and Chelsea (Home) managed to win them both 4-3. Valencia and Sakho are forming a good partnership now which didn't happen with my first save.

Noble is always pretty class at West Ham for me. Usually play him in a dlp role, he's always consistent if anything but can really hit form at times

Im using him in the Goal's galore tactic, got an average rating of 8, 10 games in.

Worth 17 million so far!

Will put a SS of him later when i have the chance!

Sitting 2nd in the table after 19 games managing 47 points, unfortunately Mark is out for 3 months.

Yeah my 4-1-2-1-2 is really working now will use Poyet whilst Noble is out, already signed both Gaston Gil and Lucas Romero so we have a strong midfield.

Last edited:
Just finished my first season managed to finish 3rd on 80 points, 13 clear of Man City in 4th. Mark Noble missed quite a bit of the season but managed 24 appearances, 9 goals and an average rating of 7.31. He also came close to lifting some silverware but we lost 2-0 to Chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

Have you had any issues with Noble picking up serious injuries. He has got three injuries in just over a year, totalling around 8 months of games missed.

Just finished my 3rd season with West Ham, finished 3rd in the league and won the FA cup with Noble running the show in midfield. I just got offered an obscene amount for Poyet he wasn't even that good this season

View attachment 737040View attachment 737051

I was about the say dont sell him but £50m have to accept that. Look at John Mcginn see if he has progressed. if you're using the LFC Update how is Reece Oxford doing for you?

Have you had any issues with Noble picking up serious injuries. He has got three injuries in just over a year, totalling around 8 months of games missed.
Ya he usually picks up a few injuries through the season but nothing too serious, usually 1-2 months is the worst. He's doing great in this save though no major injuries yet. I did lose Valencia for 9 months through a ligament injury and all my right backs seem to be cursed

I was about the say dont sell him but £50m have to accept that. Look at John Mcginn see if he has progressed. if you're using the LFC Update how is Reece Oxford doing for you?
Haven't used the LFC update yet.

Last edited:
Just beat Barca 3-1 at home in the Champions League Group Stage. New signing Hiroshi Kiyotake got two goals and an assist, highly recommend him already. Also does anyone know why Winston Reid is on international duty for 8 months.

Last edited:
Back