Marquinhos, Giovinco or Kroos?

transferking

Reaction score
So, which one out of these three would you buy in the start of 9.3.0 patch to Liverpool?
Details:
Marquinhos - 2,5M + 8,5M over 12 months + 20% profit (salary 21,5K)
Giovinco - 7,5M + 2,1M over 24 months + 15% (salary 18K)
Kroos - 7,5M + 15% (salary 55K)

My choice would be Kroos. But you should be more than capable of signing all three eventually. Although Giovinco is better than Marquinhos..

What position do you want
Giovinco is the best LM
Kroos is best AMC
Marquinhos is best striker

if your looking for a striker then it's Maqquinhos. Not too sure on the other two as i havn't played with them. Marquinhos is an immense goalscorer

Don't sign Giovinco, he gets moody if you dont play him every game and starts having goes at you to the press.
I recommend Marquinos - Goal Machine

Actually haven't decided yet which tactics I will mainly use.
So far have just signed Sanchez, Santon and Fleck + waiting for confirmation in Benayoun to ManC deal.

In LM have Babel and Riera, no natural AMC's at the moment besides Gerrard, strikers are Torres, Kuyt, Fleck, N'Gog (also Sanchez and Babel if needed). But I'm close to agreeing details with Vagner Love.

Should I maybe instead go for someone cheaper and looking for future - f.e. Collison, Hazard or Bostock?

I've only signed Kroos in my game, and so far he's been fairly disappointing. That being said, he has a lot of potential.

Marquinhos has some very impressive stats though, especially after the first season, aswell as good average rating and plenty of goals.

Giovinco isn't a worth buy from my experience. (From a previous save)

what do you think about partnership Torres - Marquinhos/Kuyt? Or should I still forgot Marquinhos and go for Vagner Love?

I assume Love is better, but at the same time Marquinhos is versatile and considerably cheaper. By the way, how good he is in wings and in AMC? I know he is a right footer, does it mean he turns out better there than in LM?

Torres maybe good to partner with Love. But Marquinhos can play better as AMR as he play better as ST. He can use his skills to dribble through the center park.