Status
Not open for further replies.

loverboy

Reaction score
Alright guys i just wanted to put that he is very cheap he is quite oldish a legend was at boca juniors untill i bought him and he cost me i think 1 mill and hes scored 8 goals in 13 games as i use him in rotation because of his age just wanted too tell you all that he is a bargain :D

Never heard of him is he good for top teams

I tell you what mate i bet he could be in a rotation like ... to be fair he is good hes a big lad too so height and power

Im playing as ac milan so il give him a look

cherrs buddy;)

Yeah i got him once for aston villa did a god job for me and scored 15 goals in his 1st season and then 22 in his second so is defenitly worth a look if you need someone nice and cheap but with experience

Dont meen to sound a bit daft but because im new thanks for being cool with me haha BIG THANKS and yeah really look into buying him

I will indead im a bit short on strikers myself so il defo look at him

cherrs

If you can link him up with a pacy Amc or St mate ull laughin at first hes abit like needs time too adjust but once the donkey gets goin aint no stopping him haha

I have a thread about my story with ac milan in general disscuion if u want to have a look m8

il play him with pato or sumtin

Yeah him and pato will get you your champions league winners medal soon lol

Great stuff lads

i hope so maybe with kaka,nani,arshavin linking up aswell lol

this sounds daft but do this in mid and st

Hangelaand DM

Nani Rm Arshavin Lm

Ronaldinho Amc

Pato St Palermo St

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Play 3 at back as u cant be using flamini there haha

Haha il try it out and let u kno how i get on m8 cheers for the help and tips

im off ttyl m8

Status
Not open for further replies.