Maximum Harmony?

Marshy

Reaction score
Just wondering, has anyone ever maxed out their side's Squad Harmony and what kind of results did it cause? My Watford side has 63% squad harmony and we're getting great results so I can't imagine the kind of results a team would get if their harmony was up in the 90's.

i have with arsenal,and you just are more consistant with good results and if you watch 3d match you will see a much better quality of the your teams style of playing

Yea i have got like 80 - 90 percent dark green , but its not easy since u have to keep the squad happy which means rotation. Too many new signings - which is so tempting lol , can ruin your form.

Too many players on the transfer list will also have an impact...

It will result in better interplay between your players generally. So fewer passes behind the man or too far in front of him, which will then have a knock-on impact on creating chances and so scoring goals.

Does this also have an affect on conceding last minute goals to lose/draw a game..? I.e better the harmony, less ridiculous goals you concede..? :)

Does this also have an affect on conceding last minute goals to lose/draw a game..? I.e better the harmony, less ridiculous goals you concede..? :)

prob cos you will play better therefore you wont be defending as much and you will be attacking them

i got mine to 91 % at the end of a season
making sure the players have good healthy contracts also increases it