Arsenal v Sunderland

Its got to be a Penalty, okay Bramble fell over but he shoved him the back causing him to lose balance. Meh can't get em all, doesn't make up for the countless chances missed by Arsenal, in paticular the free header from Chamakh if ever you wanted someone to have a free header it'd be him, things just didn't go our way on the day and Mignolet played superbly.

Was just 1 of those weeks for the Arsenal. Couldnt hit a cows *** with banjo today, defensive **** up last week! Hopefully this is the last of 'these weeks' for this season, and we can pick ourselves up, beat barca, and take the league of the mancs!
Heres to hoping!

Barca is make or break, win that all the players on a high, full of confidence, Lose that game, down to only being left in two competitions everyone feeling sorry for themselves could cause more weeks like today. If we'd of won the Carling Cup would we have won that? I cant say, but I'd like to think so.

I have £100 on a Barca win (Dan's Betting Game) so c'mon you Barca

:( Typical Arsenal blowing the chance yesterday when now united are 2-0 down

Arsenal Report's post-match tactical analysis of the Sunderland match is now up! http://t.co/BosBTzR

Touching on:

- Denilson and Diaby double pivot and why it didn't work.

- Wilshere in the 'Cesc Role'..

- Substitutions and why they did/didn't work

And more!

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Random Denilson fact(s) from today's article:

- The Sunderland match was the first time this season he has passed below an 85% accuracy.

- Before the Sunderland match he had a 92.2% pass completion average in the Premier League.

- Finally, a quiz! Denilson's had a 100% passing accuracy on three separate occasions this season. Guess the fixtures?

With Puyol and Pique out, Arsenal will get a couple of goals. I think they lose 2-3 and advance to the next round, but the distraction/squad rotation will cost them a fixture or two in the league and that will be the difference. ManU should get both the league and the FA cup.

C'Mon Arsenal beat West Brom 4-0 to go top of the table!

Arsenal just 1 win away from being on equal points to man utd please dont lose or draw this time.

BBC you are really annoying me, why post this after the game?

FA needs video ref for sure to many wrong decisions!, Instead of having a meeting on video ref they have several on Snoods... silly.

People complain about the game stopping and starting due to the referees not playing advantage enough.. How bad would it be with video ref? Keep the game like it is! Bad/wrong calls are a part of it and shouldn't be outlawed. It just leaves room for discussion and banter.