2002-03 England Database?

If the 2002-03 season database was created would you play it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Giys, I am wondering if people would be intrested in a database for england in the season 2002-03 It would involve the Levels 1-4........... Please let me know... ANY OPINIONS, ANY VIEWS, ANY ADVICE.... thanks for reading

Last edited:
maybe a database for everyteam when they were at there best?? say when arsenal were at there best, when real were at there best, forest, etc? would be interesting

The leagues would be

Barclays Premier League
Nationwide Division 1
Nationwide Division 2
Nationwide Division 3

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

maybe a database for everyteam when they were at there best?? say when arsenal were at there best, when real were at there best, forest, etc? would be interesting

Good idea but i think someone is doing that already i thought to do this particular season as it was the first season i followed every match throughout all the season so this season is close to my heart :)

i would defo give this a go but please i beg you to do the research and do the teams to the best you can ie lower league teams like millwall etc...............i love the legends database but it seems like only the famous teams where edited millwall have 2 or 3 new players when we have at least 10 legends that we would call legends

do it dude can't wait to try and get rochdale promoted with the team they had in 02-03

yeah I would play it. arsenal with the likes of henry, bergkamp, vieira all in there prime being the invincibles yeahi would play for sure.

i would defo give this a go but please i beg you to do the research and do the teams to the best you can ie lower league teams like millwall etc...............i love the legends database but it seems like only the famous teams where edited millwall have 2 or 3 new players when we have at least 10 legends that we would call legends

Ah u mean tim cahill lol

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

i am going to change the d.o.b on the players so they are the age they would be in 2002

Ah u mean tim cahill lol

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

i am going to change the d.o.b on the players so they are the age they would be in 2002

yeah tim cahill steven reid etc i will try get the squad list from 02-03 if that will help ya out

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

can ya help me how do i add a link i am useless with stuff like that

cheers guys i can do the squads but i need some 1 who can do the kits any helpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.