• heading
  • passing
Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles:

Poacher - Attack

Screenshots:
View attachment 197258View attachment 197259View attachment 197260

I noticed this one in game too, ridiculously good. Just a shame the price tag is too high for me :(

I finally thought I'd found a good player no one had heard of... Of course Raikan has. :mad:

omg, im so getting him. :p

i been quite awe of him for a while. defo probably the new 'Theirry Henry' ;)

omg, im so getting him. :p

i been quite awe of him for a while. defo probably the new 'Theirry Henry' ;)

I agree, he definitely maybe a star in the future...

[video=dailymotion;xjpqim]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjpqim_m-baye-niang-vs-marseille_fun[/video]

this was his match against OM last year. got a goal too. the only downside in this match was is first touch, but the others look promising.

This guy's impossible to buy! On my Manchester United save, Stade Malherbe Caen were asking for anything between 40 and 46.5 million pounds!
Effing rip off..

This was, however after he'd been one of the stars of the U-20 world cup for runners-up France (YES, ENGLAND FINALLY WON SOMETHING :D), and after I'd taken him on trial..
Mike Phelan gave him a 4.5 star rating, which is crazy!

I got him for 10 million pounds with no clauses, and I've seen other people do the same. Are you talking about FM2011?

I got him for 10 million pounds with no clauses, and I've seen other people do the same. Are you talking about FM2011?

if it by the default database , then no cuz he was like 15 or 16 last year. but in LFC Marshalls database, then yes he added Niang age 15 at start. best if u give him a pre contract before Caen gives one :p

one of the first players i found on the demo, looks awesome

Get him asap, his asking price rose day by day on my save!

got him on a free transfer for my spurs lol... 10 million? ****

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

oh wait this is FM12.. nevermind

Got him for 8.5 million for Arsenal, well happy with that :)

Got him for 8.5 million for Arsenal, well happy with that :)
Really? I tried to buy him and sent loads of different offers between 7-15 million and all got declined, 8.5 million is a bargain! you so lucky :(

Really? I tried to buy him and sent loads of different offers between 7-15 million and all got declined, 8.5 million is a bargain! you so lucky :(

Just gotta keep trying, I thought it was too good to be true myself :L

got him for only 5.5m at the start of first season, already bagged himself 1 goal in 3 games as a sub =D

I got him for £7M on the demo, but unfortunately that save disappeared when I got the full game and Caen were asking for £17M; and I only started the season with £21M.