Memphis Depay development.

• Thread starter Thread starter Olejandro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

Olejandro

Reaction score
So I bought him to Arsenal after season one.
First year best player in BPL,most asists and goals.
Second season 18 goals and 13 assists,so not that bad but his attributes are not growing any more,only +1 on stamina :(
I play him as IF,I train him in IF attacking role and finishing,passing but with no effect.
What to do,he is 23 and I want him to be a top player but his stats compare to Real,Barca players are rubbish.

Well at 23 players tend to slow down in terms of development. At this stage they are pretty close to the finished product. I also bought him in my Manchester United career. I have played two seasons and in both Depay has been brillant whenever called upon. He is 3rd choice winger for me behind DiMaria and Januzaj.
Basically I'm saying is dont worry about his attributes so much as from the sounds of it he is playing pretty darn well for you and he has never let me down! :)

He has probably hit his Potential Ability limit.

If so then no chance for stats to increase further apart from some mental ones when he reaches late 20's (maybe).

I want to develope player with stats like Neymar or at least James Rodrigues but I guess Depay will be few points short.
He is playing very well ,maybe finnishing could be bit better but he is a beast anyway.
Thnx for respond

I want to develope player with stats like Neymar or at least James Rodrigues but I guess Depay will be few points short.
He is playing very well ,maybe finnishing could be bit better but he is a beast anyway.
Thnx for respond
Your talking very fine lines when you are comparing these players let's be fair Depay will be a world beater in any team.

On a further note this is Depay over 5 seasons.

Runner up to World Player Of The Year 3 times.

Winner of World Player Of The Year 2 times.

You can't really ask more from a player the guy is World Class.

View attachment 304067

On a further note this is Depay over 5 seasons.

Runner up to World Player Of The Year 3 times.

Winner of World Player Of The Year 2 times.

You can't really ask more from a player the guy is World Class.

View attachment 764502
Quite the strike force you have there, 1st 2nd and 3rd for World Player of the year lol
I have Depay and just bought Jovic for my Man United team

What tactic are you using, thats a ridiculous number of goals, 87 in 58 apps from Jovic!!!

Quite the strike force you have there, 1st 2nd and 3rd for World Player of the year lol
I have Depay and just bought Jovic for my Man United team

What tactic are you using, thats a ridiculous number of goals, 87 in 58 apps from Jovic!!!
Check this thread out http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/193911-fm15-tuga-47.html post 467.

This is Depay's full career since i bought him he has been on fire considering he doesn't get the most chances in the tactic.

View attachment 304064

Also he is the main assist winner every season.

Last edited:
Back