Mental Attributes for Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midge

Reaction score
i'm just wandering how football manager works out your stats for these, and how they can be improve/decreased:

Club/Player Loyalty
Domestic Player Bias
Financial Control
Hands on Approach
Squad Discipline
Tactical consistency

Club/Player Loyalty:
Measured on if you stay at clubs longer or shorter, whether you'll support your players, stuff like that, I think, not too sure though.
Domestic Player Bias:
Whether you buy more players from inside or outside your nation, quite obvious
Financial Control:
How well you control your wage budget and transfer budget.
Hands on Approach:
The more you interfere, or change, training, and other things
Squad Discipline:
The more you fine or warn players if they have, bad performance, bad discipline, et al.
Tactical consistency:
The less or more you change your tactics change this, sticking with the same tactic ill make it higher.

I may be wrong on one or two of these, but it doesn't really matter, these are pointless and meaningless and the thing that counts to whether you get jobs is your reputation.

club/player loyalty: staying at club longer?
Domestic player bias: using more players from one country
financial control: how much u control your budget (i.e making a profit, not spending too much etc)
hands on approach: how much u do, not your assistant (team talk, interviews etc)
squad discipline: How much discipline you have (punishing players when they do something wrong etc)
tactical consistency: use the same tactics more and more. i.e dont make drastic changes all the time

all those are what I think, not necessarily right

Club/Player Loyalty:
Measured on if you stay at clubs longer or shorter, whether you'll support your players, stuff like that, I think, not too sure though.
Domestic Player Bias:
Whether you buy more players from inside or outside your nation, quite obvious
Financial Control:
How well you control your wage budget and transfer budget.
Hands on Approach:
The more you interfere, or change, training, and other things
Squad Discipline:
The more you fine or warn players if they have, bad performance, bad discipline, et al.
Tactical consistency:
The less or more you change your tactics change this, sticking with the same tactic ill make it higher.

I may be wrong on one or two of these, but it doesn't really matter, these are pointless and meaningless and the thing that counts to whether you get jobs is your reputation.
Seems pretty correct to me

squad discipline: How much discipline you have (punishing players when they do something wrong etc)

I think Squad Discipline also includes how much harmony there is in your squad. I almost never fine players, never warn them for bad performances and always warn for a sending off if it wasn't dodgy. Two warnings and after that I issue a one week fine (in the same season, of course).

After just 4 seasons, my squad discipline rating is 16.

Thanks 'Home of the Shouting Men'... Seems like they have been covered sufficiently. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.