carl22

Reaction score
Any one won the EPL with a low standing team?
If so who and how many years did it take?
Im in third season with Blackpool and started the season strong, would be intersting so see how quick someone esle has won EPL with a lower team :D

I did with birmingham if that counts.
First season 5th.
Second season 4th
Third season 1st. I then won it again the year after before leaving to manage port vale for a new challenge :)

Yeah Birmingham would be a challenge, i haven't had the money of any European football yet, finished 15th first season, 10th second season 5 games gone 1st in third season. Also ended last season on fire

Just keep going with it mate! I'm sure if you carry on as you are you will win the league soon! I've always wanted to try a blackpool save. Won the league with koln first season, but germany is a really random country! Birmingham isn't too hard really but its a really fun game to play!

I've not managed it yet but im in my 4th season with QPR, got promoted first season and managed to stay up so far but never managed a top half finish, hoping to this season though.

QPR is another game I want to try, however being a nottinghan forest fan I would feel like a traitor! Sounds like you've got a great challenge on you're hands though!

In my 3rd season i won the league with Notts Forest. Thank you neymar!

Holy cow! Would love to see forest with neymar right now! I've never really had neymar play well for me :(

QPR is another game I want to try, however being a nottinghan forest fan I would feel like a traitor! Sounds like you've got a great challenge on you're hands though!

Yea it is hard especially trying to get good players to come to the club, although i think i have a pretty good team, enough quality to stay up but no where near enough to challenge for the title.

Lots of private chats praising him.
play him as poacher with primary target man and run onto ball ;)
Scored 35 if i remember correctly..

Yea it is hard especially trying to get good players to come to the club, although i think i have a pretty good team, enough quality to stay up but no where near enough to challenge for the title.

I'm having same problem with Huddersfield... My players keep wanting to leave for more established clubs that are below me in the league! I finished ahead of Birmingham and Everton two years running, and yet have had players trying to force their way to both clubs.

Guess its just a case of building them up slowly and buying well, they throwing much money at you? And josh - I will have to try him again, so many people say he's amazing!

Ive been getting 25-30 million transfer budget ever since i got promoted but the problem is fiding players to spend the money on so ive been buying youngsters and building for the future. Ballotelli is interested in joining at the mo but he wants 100k a week and i can only offer 40k :(

Ive been getting 25-30 million transfer budget ever since i got promoted but the problem is fiding players to spend the money on so ive been buying youngsters and building for the future. Ballotelli is interested in joining at the mo but he wants 100k a week and i can only offer 40k :(

Balotelli is an absolute nightmare to have in the squad! Was for me anyway!