anonilate

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering which if any players in this game have a Model Citizen personality, as it seems to be relatively hard to achieve/find.

Yeah it is rare because all the good hidden attributes have to be at or close to 20 and all the bad ones close to 1. ;)

I'd never even heard of this before. What is it :S?

Model Professional?

Cant remember seeing Modle Citizen though

In my opinion, the best player personality. As far as hidden attributes go:

Loyalty, Ambition, Professionalism, Pressure, Temperament, and Sporting Behavior > 17

Theoretically, any player that has this personality would be extremely driven to succeed in games and in practice. Never seen anyone with it though. It exists, as far as the editor is concerned.

Loyalty, Ambition, Professionalism, Pressure, Temperament, and Sporting Behavior > 17

Theoretically, any player that has this personality would be extremely driven to succeed in games and in practice. Never seen anyone with it though. It exists, as far as the editor is concerned.

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

Yeah same I've never heard of it <)

Before you just explained it lol :)

sig.php

Are you sure its not model professional? That one I've probably seen 3 or 4 times. Rarest one I've seen is midfield general, which is only Claudio Marchisio as far as I know.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see Trivaldo's post above.

Found this thread by googling Model Citizen, after I found out one of my pretty random free transfer signings was a model citizen. Iliasu Shilla, from Ghana, a pretty decent central defender.

I am impressed, my dear Sir. You were so close to the truth. If only you were creative or foolish enough, you would have gotten there and confirmed your fantastic hypotheses. The thing is, after countless games with countless seasons and variations of A.C. Milan and Red Star (The only 2 teams I care about in this game) and National combinations (almost all countries) I have gotten a promising idea.
Call it... "Ibrahimović effect"...

I have opened up editor once again (have not done it since fm2008) and pumped up the Legenderos such as Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Ibrahimović, Adriano, Beckham, Clarence Seedorf, Paul Scholes, Nemanja Vidić, Kaka... to the devious ******* max to all stats (because to be honest, that is the only option that does them the honor they deserve from my memories) except to personalty and so-called "hidden stats", there I pumped with reason and just added a little bit more where was ACTUALLY lacking.

And... Puff! Ronaldinho (who was, remember, I dare you, his acting on the field is an example of not just how to approach a game, but life itself.) became "a model citizen who fans look up to".
1683350109945.png

What can I tell you guys... Life is a game. Dear to dream. There is nothing more dangerous than "playing it safe"... No greater disappointment. I always compete with the best there is in life also, whether they are alive or in history. Set your goals high, dear to dream, and dare to let dreams take you away. You'll never know where it will drop you, but you know you are in for an adventure.
"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it".

To bring it home, after trying everything (regularly) and achieving all that can be (I was always the best manager of all time without any cheats or edits whatsoever), I was thinking what can the engine of a game offer If I rigg him on a 200%? To my pleasure, I discovered some of the greatest football moments that this game can bring and achieved some historically impossible things.
In my time we did not use cheats to "beat the other guy", we used cheats to learn the engine rules and behavior.
Because if you learn how the game works (at least on what values), you are prepared for all eventualities.

There is no end. The end is where your imagination stops...
1683350109945.png

Last edited: