paetoja

Reaction score
A lil tactics i worked on a tottenham save,
The formation is the popular 4 2 2 4/4 4 2/ 4 2 4 , the name double trouble comes from the roles since every outfield role is doubled . I been planing to share it for quite some time now but something always made me forget.

POSITIONS

Gk a decent shotstopper, attributes wise focus on reflex , 1 on 1, positioning, decisions,

CB nothing special, strong tall good int he air, positioning marking
FB crossing, tackling positioning anticipation stamina
MC ballwining mids agressive, brave, awesome defensively
Inside forwards –support duty, somone who can dribble( flair tecnique dribbling) and
pass (anticipation decisions creativity passing) a bit of athleticism wouldn't hurt either
Lennon while he was in form was the best player int he prem in this position, like a 9 in 5 game average rating i believe
STs poachers, athletic plus good finishing composure dribbling

No OI,
Pitch size normal
No Shouts

SCreenshots
View attachment 207367View attachment 207368View attachment 207369View attachment 207370View attachment 207371View attachment 207372View attachment 207373View attachment 207374View attachment 207375View attachment 207376View attachment 207377View attachment 207378View attachment 207379View attachment 207380View attachment 207381View attachment 207382View attachment 207383View attachment 207384View attachment 207386View attachment 207390View attachment 207392

DOWNLOAD LINK (download to save the dolphins)

[url]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6015

[/URL]

Last edited:
anyone had any luck with it??
or some constructive critics?

some very nice results paetoja :) a lot of ccc's as well! post the team instructions and squad/formation screen!

Looks really good paetoja, I will test it when I start a new save with a suitable team. Right now I am using Dortmund who do not have too many quality strikers

I'm going to give this a try with Fulham and will let you know how I get on!

Looks really good paetoja, I will test it when I start a new save with a suitable team. Right now I am using Dortmund who do not have too many quality strikers

2 fast strikers will do IMO
the current tactics i use is a 1 ST one, i might upload it someday its a 4 2 1 2 1

Right, 15 games into my season as Fulham (including Euro Cup and League Cup games), and I am 11th in the Premiership! In 15 games I can see that this formation scores a lot of goals as I have banged in 42 already!! But on the flip side, the defence is poor as I have conceeded 18. This may not sound like a lot, but I have only conceeded 1 in Europe (against sh*t teams) but have conceeded 12 in 6 league games in the prem against better opposition.

Right, 15 games into my season as Fulham (including Euro Cup and League Cup games), and I am 11th in the Premiership! In 15 games I can see that this formation scores a lot of goals as I have banged in 42 already!! But on the flip side, the defence is poor as I have conceeded 18. This may not sound like a lot, but I have only conceeded 1 in Europe (against sh*t teams) but have conceeded 12 in 6 league games in the prem against better opposition.
thanks for the feedback
doesn't sound too bad , ur average score is like 3 to 1

View attachment 250254View attachment 250255View attachment 250256View attachment 250257View attachment 250258View attachment 250259
a few screenshoots from my journeyman save on the lastest patch
i tried the tactics with every club i managed so far and had good success with each of them
2 promotions in a row with southport, a promotion with crewe, 7 trophies in 3 and a half years with busan, including an champions league, world club cup final, nad three titles
i got the best results with my latest club sampdoria who i'm managing for 7 months now, was 11th last season, now first after 11 matches with 10 wins and 1 draw

How do I do it?
small.gif

do what?

how does he do there was thinking of making them gr8

he did well offensively cuz i sometimes used the cross early shout and played adebayor as my right striker and targetman (bales crossing set to aim at targetman), got a few assist that way,
i don't really remember much from that save , i started it on the demo and finished the season when i got the full game

ok cool may give this a go with my man u and juv saves

hope so fists seson came 2nd with both man u and juv only winning fa and italy cup with other tac so hope to have more luck with this
you should cruise with it from my experience