Can someone who still uses the first tactic try something for me?
The both outside strikers should be set to "forwards runs" "often".

Let me know if this works better, thanks!

love this tactic coz the amount of goals is brilliant and its tight at the back

Its mad because your tactic seems to be i might be wrong, been copied and posted by lvlychild -a lot of possession, a lot of chances and nice football - has same wording as yours ?

I'm trying to follow this thread but I'm a little confused - which as the best version?

You have to try for yourself, which tactic suits your team the best.

With Colombia the second one is way better, with smaller teams you might be better off with the first one.

In the V_7 where do you place your top scorer ?

( sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^)

In the V_7 where do you place your top scorer ?

( sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^)

The outside strikers are the poachers now.
Quand il est bien avec la tête tu peux le placer a droite.

i used the v_5 and dropped the advanced forwards mentality down to top end of normal, run woth ball often and run from deep often and the left cm to run from deep

That's weird...
Try turning your wingbacks into fullbacks "defending".
Just tried this with a smaller team in Peru and it works like a charm.

Last edited:
I got bored with my Liverpool save, so decided to start a new save with Fulham (mid table, a bit of a challenge!).

Loaded up this tactic and so fa WOW! Won all games in EURO cup and both league games so far, beat L'pool 5-0 at the Cottage and beat QPR 4-1 away. Its only Aug 20th but Dempsey has 10 goals already!

Will keep you all posted.

Using the 1st one. Some entertaining games, but I have lost a few now. Still in 4th spot in December. Not bad for a Fulham side!

I think I used the first version! First time i've downloaded tactics before so not 100% but it worked a treat I must admit. I'm sure they're both excellent tbh

I'll give that a go, I tried what Fanty suggested an won a game lol made my night

lol stick with the first version, i won champions league with blackburn in my 3rd season, when your playing against a team you know who are going to attack drop the defensive line also and put competant tacklers in midfield, the two player i would ideally have in the squad for that game is arturo vidal and arouca, strong tacklers and can create to break up play. i am still struggling getting goals fromt he other two forwards so just tinker with the PI until you feel comfortable going forward

I tried both versions with one team, and the second one is going better it seams.
It all depends on which player you put in the middle.

Last edited:
using 2nd version but strikers are struggling to score, do you have any suggestions?

What players do you have?
If you don't have someone who's able to play as a nr10 you should change to the first version.

Eden Hazard, Messi work perfectly at that spot so try finding a cheaper version of them.

wanted to let you know i promoted from the ukrain second division and finished 6th in the first division, tactic works well

also, i can't seem to dominate the match really, what can i do to improve that?