The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

I'll have my xbox on most of the day, so just send me a message on that or IRC if I need to play you! :)

Jake and Tiraths, i need to play you twice, and Giggles once, Tonight hopefully?

ME 1-3 TBAG
hulkx3 2 pens
higuain

Cuntish ref, stupid game. T played like a jew.

Me 0-1 TBAG
Adebayor

Me 0-2 Inickstuff

Ibrax2

Me 1-3 Inickstuff

I quit after 30 mins. Lag city. Unplayable.

iNickStuff 2 - 0 Jake

Ibrahimovic x2

Jake 1 - 3 iNickStuff

Adam Johnson
Ibrahimovic x2
Pato

When is the deadline for the cup games? Finished all of my league matches now.

FFS!

Wilko 0 - 1 Tiraths
(Ribery 90)

So ****** off, very even game, missed two 1 v 1s, and ****** up on a pass what could have been 1 v 1, would have settled for a draw as he had his chances, so ****** ****** off at the fact he scored in the last min (when i consed most of my goals) and i should have had a pentalty when Parker when down...

GG tho

Wilko 0 - 3 Tiraths

SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENO - WHAT A JOKE! FABREGAS IN 21 MINS, then he scores a sweaty goal, when he probs would have scored without tramping... missed an open goal with rossi, he put it over from 5 yards wtf.. He given penalty for no reason, and i save it :L and then the **** of a ref blows the HT whistle when im clean through.... He scores with Ribery again, and then i go on a run with Gomez i press (X) to slide and it kicked it out for a throw in, tip of the iceberg and i CBA and forefit... Sorry Tiraths but Fifa is a ****... should have had a peno and then rossi kicked it over from there....

GG

Last edited:
Me 1-0 Wilko
Last min winner from Ribery :p

Me 2-0 Wilko

No-one i need to play is online on xbox, fm-base or irc. With the exception of aannddyy who is ignoring me to play Call Of AIDS: Modern AIDSfare 3 ;)

So i'm off to plough.

Need to play Jake twice and Giggles once! Message me on here if you want :D

Jake 4 - 2 Wilko
(Higuain, Benzema, Ozil, Van De Wiel) (Valera, Rossi)

Good game, i deserved to lose, f*cked up on a 1 v 1 (why am i so **** at them!?) and then he went down and scored, pretty even match, and had a quality volley from Valera saved, but he deserved to win! :D