Neymar & Hazard OR Gotze & Ganso??

fazza

Reaction score
Ive recently started an Arsenal save and im concluding my second season with the gunners. In my first season January transfer window i bought Eden Hazard for 40 mil... then at the beginning of the second season I bought Neymar for 39mil.. I play a 4-1-1-3-1 formation which allows me to play Neymar on the left and hazard amc.. (I started playing Hazard aml before i got Neymar).. Hazard is cover if neymar is unfit for aml and i also play neymar up front if van persie is unfit or injured.
As this is my first save on fm12 I was wondering if anyone had bought Gotze and ganso and played them in the same team and if anyone had bought neymar and hazard... Would be interesting to hear peoples point of views on this!

WHICH DUO WOULD YOU PREFER IN YOUR TEAM?

Ehm, Ganso and Gotze!
Gotze is the biggest wonderkid this year and Ganso is the best future playmaker.
I'm playing 4-2-3-1 with Gotze as AMC (advanced playmaker) and Ganso MCL (deep laying playmaker)!
They are doing great! Ganso and Gotze both made more as 40 (!) this season. And Ganso is a great goalscorer as well!

Ehm, Ganso and Gotze!
Gotze is the biggest wonderkid this year and Ganso is the best future playmaker.
I'm playing 4-2-3-1 with Gotze as AMC (advanced playmaker) and Ganso MCL (deep laying playmaker)!
They are doing great! Ganso and Gotze both made more as 40 (!) this season. And Ganso is a great goalscorer as well!
Interesting. I'm assuming you had to retrain both of them... do you think this affected their PA in anyway?

If I was part of Spanish or Brazilian issue, I felt offended by the fact that Götze had a higher PA to Iker Muniain, Thiago or Neymar. It is the least outrageous!

Incredible hype created around Götze! Does everyone goes blind? Will reach the maximum level of a Di Maria will never be one of the best players in the world, as is the FM 2012.

People who come here to worship Gotze, obviously never saw a shadow of what they are used in the game. It is impossible!

And I will not even touch the PA of Kagawa and others completely overrated players in the German league. That's

If I was part of Spanish or Brazilian issue, I felt offended by the fact that Götze had a higher PA to Iker Muniain, Thiago or Neymar. It is the least outrageous!

Incredible hype created around Götze! Does everyone goes blind? Will reach the maximum level of a Di Maria will never be one of the best players in the world, as is the FM 2012.

People who come here to worship Gotze, obviously never saw a shadow of what they are used in the game. It is impossible!

And I will not even touch the PA of Kagawa and others completely overrated players in the German league. That's

When Messi was the same age as Gotze, Gotze's contributed goal to game ratio was greater. This year he has already contributed 10 goals in 13, and that's while playing for Dortmund, not Barca.

You already posted this twice on SI do not start spamming it here

ybum,`

Well Schweinsteiger is underrated massively, and it's easier to judge PA of Gotze and Kagawa who are regular starters, as opposed to Thiago who's a sub.

well ive had gotze and he is immense !!! But ive had neymar and i think the guy is sheer class so i'd go for gotze and neymar

I have had hazard for 2 seasons and he has been fantastic... As an AML IF hes has bagged 36 goals & 22 assists... He cost a few @ 34m but has been a treat (I recommend training his finishing) I have just signed neymar for 35m and cannot wait to unleash the 2 as wide players (training neymar as an AMR IF) ... so for that, I have to go neymar & hazard...
I am unsure about gotze as even after haggling he was costing 45m!!! Still a top player though :)

i have had hazard for 6 seasons did great first 3, hes now broken his leg 3 times in 3 seasons - stats are screwed had to buy neymar :(

i **** you not hes just got 4th injury for 4months :/ theres some serious bad juju here

Last edited:
I've had trouble with getting the best out of Gotze. But I've bought Hazard in every save (about 6 and counting) and he's always been brilliant, I'm talking 7.9+ averages brilliant.

His pace will tear you apart.

Why not get all of them!

-------- Neymar ------
Hazard -- Gotze -- RvP (assuming u still have him)
---- Ganso -- Wilshere

Move over Barca, this team would score for fun.

good question... I think I prefer Gotze and Ganso...
Gotze in Left Winger as Interior Striker and Ganso as advanced playmaker in AMC

I wont pay the cash wanted by their clubs for any of them! No doubt, buts or maybes that they are excellent players but their prices are waaaaaaaaaaaaay ridiculous! Especially when if you look hard enough, equivalent players can be found for half their values!

On the debate between the duo's, id take Gotze and Ganso as their playmaking ability is scary and having both in the same starting XI would be tremendous :)