Pm's will go out tomorrow night around 8.30pm. We all get on Hamachi around 8.45pm and ready to begin play at 9pm.

Player Name:Michael Stewart
Player Team:Aston Villa - Blackburn
Player DOB: 25.11.1985
Favourite Team: Arsenal

played a full season with 3 guys before should be fun

Last edited:
any chances to join , if so here is my details,
Player Name: Ashraf
Player Team: Man City
Player DOB: 16 December 1987
Favourite Team: Man City

Player name: Moustafa Ali Chotza
Player team : Everton
Player DOB: 1986
Favourite team: Juventus (Arsenal in England)

Player Name: Ali Sadiq
Player Team: Sunderland
Player DOB: 12 October 1986
Favorite Team: Manchester United

Though i must ask, is there any chance of me joining? I have 12.1.1, since im using steam it auto updates. If there is no chance, then ignore my post.

Player Name: Ali Sadiq
Player DOB: 12 October 1986
Favorite Team: Manchester United

Though i must ask, is there any chance of me joining? I have 12.1.1, since im using steam it auto updates. If there is no chance, then ignore my post.

Sorry Ali only the version I have will work. There were games hosted last night on the 12.1.1 version so hopefully you'll find another game to join soon.

any chances to join , if so here is my details,
Player Name: Ashraf
Player Team: Man City
Player DOB: 16 December 1987
Favourite Team: Man City

Ashraf please make sure you read the first post. The 2nd post states players / teams that are currently in the league.

Please check the updated list and choose another team.

Cheers.

First post now revised. All players please check the updated post. Can everyone who is named on the 2nd post please Pm me before 7.30 pm so I know your playing for definite, editions will need to be made to transfer kitty's and salaries as stated in the first post - this could take me a while.

Sorry to be blunt but if I havent had a reply by 7.30 pm i'll have to assume your not interested in joining.

I will be sending Pm's out at 8.30pm tonight with the details for joining, players need to be logged into Hamachi by 8.45 pm and the game will begin at 9 pm.

Dan.

Player Name: Alan Walton
Player DOB: 7 nov 1983
Favourite Team: chesterfield

Player Name: DannyD92
Player Team: Wovles
Player DOB: 1992
Favourite Team: Arsenal

sorry cant join my version is 12.1.1

danbeheredroid why are you running on a previous version of FM? i only have 12.1.1 i thought the idea was to be on the latest version of stuff like this or have i missed something?

also can i rollback my version to your version as my steam has automatically updated my FM, let me know cheers

Player Name: beratRQ7
Player Team: Chelsea
Player DOB: 24 March 1994
Favourite Team: Real Madrid and Besiktas