thomaspato

Reaction score
I'm currently in pre-season in first season with Liverpool & i am looking for a striker to partner with Suarez as i have tried in previous savings to play him upfront with Andy Carroll but Carroll doesn't seem to get that many goals and plays bad for me. so i would like to try and get a young player that would best suit Luis, my transfer budget is 10m..

Also if you have had a Liverpool saving and Carroll has done good for you, could you tell me what role suits him best?

thanks, much appreciated!

cavani is class, you could have cavani as a target man (attack), then suarez as a trequartista, or deep lying forward. cavani is good in the air and great with the ball at his feet, then give suarez creative freedom.

cavani is class, you could have cavani as a target man (attack), then suarez as a trequartista, or deep lying forward. cavani is good in the air and great with the ball at his feet, then give suarez creative freedom.

It's impossible to sign Cavani given his budget. OP you can try Wilfried from Vitesse ; he is pretty cheap and bangs the goals in.

haven't got the money for Cavani, only got a budget of 10m. Thank you anyway though :)

Just a post to find good players to suit him on a game, try getting behind your own club instead of always going on about others..

Was only meant as a joke mate, sorry if it offended you. Constructively I wouldn't think there is anyone you can get (except the likes of Tevez if listed maybe) or a load offer for welbeck? But for ten million i'd stick with carrol or give bellemy a few games...

Was only meant as a joke mate, sorry if it offended you. Constructively I wouldn't think there is anyone you can get (except the likes of Tevez if listed maybe) or a load offer for welbeck? But for ten million i'd stick with carrol or give bellemy a few games...

okay and thanks :)