Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

thats brilliant mate :)

anymore results? currently on top of Npower League 1 with Sheff Utd in Jan 2012! lost 2 games, drawn 2 I think! about 20 points ahead of second place at the moment!

Using this tactic and my new version of Might and Magic and its working wonders! Got Macheda on loan as well! Him and Evans are tearing the league a new one!

Will post SS tomorrow :)

Hi!
I have more ss for later, but I can say that my results are good, but Luton Town seems to play better against the best team. We can win 2-0 vs Man.Utd one day and loose 2-0 against Norwich the next. I guess I have to spend more time changing the tactics depending on the opponent. I'm used to "never change a winning team". :)

But we are ready for the leaguecup-final against Chelsea. Great!!

Going to use this with Arsenal

Team is:

Woj

Sagna Vermaelan Koscielny M'Beque

Song

Arteta Wilshere

Hazard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gervinho

Cavani

:)

Hi again!

I will post some screenshots later today. I'm having a few problems with your tactics. My Luton team started well with these tactics, but lately we are having some problems. We dont score that many goals. The opponent act like Barcelona quite often. Against Everton in the FA Cup we were four goals down after 30 minutes. Changed things a little bit and came back to 4-4, but Everton sneaked the winner late in the game 5-4....:(

You can't see my team, but I would like to ask you if I should use counter both home and away? Usually Im the underdog most of the games. How important are the shouts? Should I always lay max deep, even if we play Everton or Wolves?

I never change the training schedules. Maybe I should do something about that to?

Hi again!

I will post some screenshots later today. I'm having a few problems with your tactics. My Luton team started well with these tactics, but lately we are having some problems. We dont score that many goals. The opponent act like Barcelona quite often. Against Everton in the FA Cup we were four goals down after 30 minutes. Changed things a little bit and came back to 4-4, but Everton sneaked the winner late in the game 5-4....:(

You can't see my team, but I would like to ask you if I should use counter both home and away? Usually Im the underdog most of the games. How important are the shouts? Should I always lay max deep, even if we play Everton or Wolves?

I never change the training schedules. Maybe I should do something about that to?

hey bud, as I mentioned in the OP its not really for lower league teams :) I would use counter on both if that is the case! what other tactic are you using? are you rotating tactics at all?

Im into my fourth season in the premiership. Won the FA Cup and the Leaguecup in my second season. 12-7-6 is the positions so far. This season I will probably finish on 5th or 6th place. No crisis really, but 91-77 in goaldifference last season says it all I guess. This season we have conceded about 42 goals in 31 matches. Much better than last season. Scored about 50 goals. 25 points behind leaders Man.Utd.

I try to change things and rotate the tactics a little bit each week. But not well enough. Home to teams like Leicester, Bristol City or Wolves I like to play offensive, with pace and we also move the defensive line up a bit.

Luton Town is still a small club working on a low budget. I guess I have to realize the facts. But I got some nice players at the club. And just got a new stadium as well. Wickham is doing a great job for me and Jason Steele is my no 1 goalkeeper. England's no 2. In the center of defence I have a player called Koray Günter. Turkish international and always play well. I always look at players pace before I buy them. 15+ pace is acceptable.

You got quite a few tactics out there. Which one would you say is the best for a smaller club like Luton Town? I can give you some screenshots later.

Might and Magic 442 normally works well for smaller teams :)

But if you have good players and like to play possession football then Short and Sweet is the best! *home only*

hi raikan007
ive been playing this tactic for a while now with good success overall with a newcastle team, I have a couple of questions that would help me clarify your oppostion instructions please.
1. works better if you don't add any instructions- probably stupid question but what have you found to be better?
2. how do I identify the oppositions play maker? I've been applying the play maker instruction their centre mid generally.

Ive found this tactic to work the best for me out of 'amc awesome' 'sweet and simple' and 'might and magic'.

on a final note, I do find 'swoop there it is' does generate a lot of corner kicks was this intentional or just a by product of winger instructions, Just wish I could find a way of converting them into goal!

anyway many thx for making fm2012 enjoyable and may your work continue

hi raikan007
ive been playing this tactic for a while now with good success overall with a newcastle team, I have a couple of questions that would help me clarify your oppostion instructions please.
1. works better if you don't add any instructions- probably stupid question but what have you found to be better?
2. how do I identify the oppositions play maker? I've been applying the play maker instruction their centre mid generally.

Ive found this tactic to work the best for me out of 'amc awesome' 'sweet and simple' and 'might and magic'.

on a final note, I do find 'swoop there it is' does generate a lot of corner kicks was this intentional or just a by product of winger instructions, Just wish I could find a way of converting them into goal!

anyway many thx for making fm2012 enjoyable and may your work continue

hey mate, glad to hear its going well!

1) thats up and down hey, have not played with it enough to form a proper opinion on it
2) yeah, you know who the main playmakers are: Chelsea: Lampard, Liverpool: Gerrard etc :)

Glad its working nicely mate :)

thats just a product of the gameplay :) that means its working well!

its a pleasure mate, glad to help!

Raikan I have a problem of what to do with Robin Van Persie. I was considering moving him to AMR position to play as an Inside Forward - Attack but when I checked your opening post again I noticed that the Inside Forwards need to have pace and Robin is not the quickest players around at the moment. The only other option would be complete forward attack but I think he is lacking in some stats to play that position also. What else would you suggest for him. I like the look of Abel Hernandez do you think he would be a good poacher in this tactic.

I am very much a one tactic manager and rarely change tactics for games. So I would like to ask what would you suggest when playing big games away like Tottenham, Liverpool, Man City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

I need another Deep lying Playmaker to takeover from Arteta when he is injured or tired. I could possibly play Ramsey has a deep lying playmaker but then I will need someone to play as an advance playmaker attack

Raikan I have a problem of what to do with Robin Van Persie. I was considering moving him to AMR position to play as an Inside Forward - Attack but when I checked your opening post again I noticed that the Inside Forwards need to have pace and Robin is not the quickest players around at the moment. The only other option would be complete forward attack but I think he is lacking in some stats to play that position also. What else would you suggest for him. I like the look of Abel Hernandez do you think he would be a good poacher in this tactic.

I am very much a one tactic manager and rarely change tactics for games. So I would like to ask what would you suggest when playing big games away like Tottenham, Liverpool, Man City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

I need another Deep lying Playmaker to takeover from Arteta when he is injured or tired. I could possibly play Ramsey has a deep lying playmaker but then I will need someone to play as an advance playmaker attack

He would do well there in the Awesome Amc tactic, not really this one as you need a player of at least 16 pace and acceleration and dribbling!

He is a machine upfront! Abel is available for £12.5m which is not much at all! he is a must buy!

Just play on the counter, use clear ball to flanks shouts and pass into space!

Milan Badelj, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen, Alturo Vidal!

I would look at Angelo Palombo - Sampdoria for the Dm and have Song rotate at Dlp as well :) Palombo wont be more than £11m or so...

He would do well there in the Awesome Amc tactic, not really this one as you need a player of at least 16 pace and acceleration and dribbling!

He is a machine upfront! Abel is available for £12.5m which is not much at all! he is a must buy!

Just play on the counter, use clear ball to flanks shouts and pass into space!

Milan Badelj, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen, Alturo Vidal!

I would look at Angelo Palombo - Sampdoria for the Dm and have Song rotate at Dlp as well :) Palombo wont be more than £11m or so...

Raikan are suggesting I play Song as a DLP in the DMC position or playing as DLP in the central midfielder position. I always thought that Song played better has either a BWM or Anchor in DMC position.

Also what is difference between Van Persie playing as an inside forward in the Awesome AMC tactic and Swoop tactic. You mentioned that he would do better as an inside forward in the Awesome AMC tactic

Raikan are suggesting I play Song as a DLP in the DMC position or playing as DLP in the central midfielder position. I always thought that Song played better has either a BWM or Anchor in DMC position.

Also what is difference between Van Persie playing as an inside forward in the Awesome AMC tactic and Swoop tactic. You mentioned that he would do better as an inside forward in the Awesome AMC tactic

no, no, was just giving you another option! play Song in the Dm position as is, play Arteta as Dlp and Ramsey/Wilshere as the Ap! You need more mids! Ruben Yttergard Jennsen - Tromso, rotate with Ap, buy Hernandez!

The Swoop tactic there is not much support for him when he cuts in, in the Amc tactic he has the Amc to look for for passing options etc and plays one two's etc with him!

Look at Josuha Guilavogui and Geoffrey Kondogbia, they wont cost you more than £2.5m together and they turn into this :)

125540d1295436549-josuha-guilavogui-st-ettienne-josuha-guilavogui-profile_-attributes-.png

216814d1326704706-geoffrey-kondogbia-rc-lens-geoffrey-kondogbia-overview_-attributes-.png

oh and Jorge Enriquez - Chivas
202391d1320834958-jorge-enriquez-chivas-jorge-enr-quez-overview_-attributes-.png

any results Calum?

where is RVP?

Just played one game so far opening game with swansea 0-0 we shoud have scored lots though.

On the RVP Question he is in the injury room as I got sick of him getting injured, last season he only scored 3 goals so when he comes back he is now the backup striker to Cav and is also no longer the captain

This tactic seems to be insane in LLM .. Started a York-save yesterday, unbeaten in all official matches so far. Dec. 26th now, up against Wigan in the 4th run of the FA-cup. Will be fun to see how that goes. I´ll post screenies later when the season is done, just wanted to tease you already :)

Hi Raikan,

Cheers for the tactic. Havent tested it much so far, but it helped my mid-table Chievo side at the end of season 2. 10 games played with it, W6 D2 L2 including a 6-1 win at Lazio. Have used "control" at home, "counter" away. Paloshi is loving it up front.

I can highly recommend Joshua Guivuillagoue.(didnt have the power to spell correctly but you get it haha)
He´s in my Barnsley squad.

AND I rotate between 3 tactics, Might n´away, Short n´Sweet AND Swoop there it is. Works perfectly.. :D

Thanks again Raikan for amazing work n´awesome tactics duuuude.

by the way..... "Breaking Bad" .... love it.

oh oh. by the way... any special PPM´s for the players in this tactic? cuz´I still do have the same as I trained them for the Might n´Magic...... Cut Inside?? The wingers..