PES 2013

Same here. It's a game I can see myself actually playing this year. I miss the Master League.

Did they take the master league out? Or are you just saying you miss it? lol Really hope they didnt take it out, best part of PES

Did they take the master league out? Or are you just saying you miss it? lol Really hope they didnt take it out, best part of PES
It's there. But it very very VERY bad. Since 08, master league is pretty much ruined.

It's there. But it very very VERY bad. Since 08, master league is pretty much ruined.

Ah right thanks for the clear up Vanjagi :) I generally like it, but we'll see once its released, haven't bought this in a while, been mainly Fifa, but i'll be getting a copy this year!

I was playing every PES since 06, bar PES11 because it's the worst game ever - even more buggy than PES12. Now, I'm seriously thinking to play FIFA home, and PES with buddies - just for fun.

Also for fun...
Kalc1 - YouTube
Kalc2 - YouTube
Ffs Konami :S

BAL > Master league any day. I really enjoy playing my alter ego in BAL for countless hours and developing it to a world class player :p

Master League is ****** up all way around. Like in PES12 you have to individual set the training for the team every day, and if you dont player a player for even just one game, they complain, lol xD. but i do like the mods for master league like the hunge transfer budget.

I'm actually digging the demo, although I still find the keepers to be retarded

got the PES EDIT patch for demo and WOW. Game feels like the old classics

got the PES EDIT patch for demo and WOW. Game feels like the old classics

What is the PES EDIT patch mate? Not tried the demo yet but if anything can make the game like a classic PES (6 was my favorite!) then I would definately consider buying it

It just gives new teams and allows longer games. Game plays better with 10 to 15 minute halves

[video=youtube;ODc9ZbLdUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODc9ZbLdUBE[/video]

Release date seems to be 20th September for EU. So UK should be a day or two later.

If second demo is as strong as first, I'll probably buy this game.

Man Utd Steelbook Announced

fy1xS.jpg

PES 2013 | Second PES demo will be available next week | The official page for Konami-PES2013.com

An improved demo will be available on all next gen platforms

The new and improved PES 2013 demo will be available for download on Xbox 360 on August 28th, and on PlayStation 3 on August 29th. A Windows PC version will be available later in September.
Thanks to the feedback received from all our fans who tried our first demo and those who played our gamescom version, our new second demo is packed with improvements.

Not only has the balance between offense and defence been equalised, but our fans will be able to see the improvements made in pass targeting and trajectory, shot speed, blocking actions by defenders and even on the referee AI.

Our new demo will include 11 fully licensed teams and the possibility to play 10 minute matches. Also new anthems have been implemented for the starting line-ups and fans will have the possibility of experiencing for the first time our brand new training trials.

[video=youtube;W35uKCZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35uKCZ8[/video]

2nd demo is now on the EU PSN.

hated the first demo am just waiting on fifa now pes hasent been the same since 1999 version