BumbleBee27

Reaction score
7/6/11 Breaking News:Juventus Manager Antonio Conte Has Decided To Retire From Football. Juventus Are Now Looking For A Replacement

11/6/11:
Juventus Decide To Hire Unknown Manager TrollGuy Which Has No Experience Managing Big Teams
View attachment 251053

11/6/11 :
Press Conference Begins: TrollGuy Enters Along With Andrea Angelli

View attachment 251072
BBC Reporter:You Sit Here Along Side Us AS New Juventus Manager How Does IT Feel?

Troll Guy: I'm Glad That Mr.Angelli Has Trusted Me With This Position And I Will Try My Best To Maintain The Club's History

Sky Sports Report: As The New Manager.What's Your Aim's And Ambitions For This Season??

Troll Guy:To Win Everything!!

Sky Sports Report:Are You Sure?? Because It Will Be An Almost Impossible task

Troll Guy:I Clearly Don't See Why Not ?? We Have Good Players And We're In The Game To Win Silverware

Goal.Com Reporter:Will You Focus On The League The Most??

Troll Guy:As I Said Previously My Aim Is To Win Everything So I Won't Focus On A Competition More Than The Other

*Mr.Angelli Stands Up Then TrollGuy Stand Up*

Mr.Angelli: That's It For Today's Conference

Reports: But Mr.Angelli We Still Have Quest... * Mr.Angelli And TrollGuy Walk Out Of The Room*

Mr.Angelli: Now That The Conference Is Finished Let's Get Down To Serious Business

TrollGuy: Ok

Mr.Angelli: Now That The Conference Is Finished Let's Get Down To Serious Business

TrollGuy: Ok

Mr.Angelli: Do You Really Plan To Win EveryThing

TrollGuy: Yes. Sir

Mr.Angelli: Well, You Should Start Your Job Now And I Expect You To Be A Man Of Your Word And Do What You Promised

TrollGuy: I Won't Let You Down

Mr.Angelli: I Will Leave You Now To Start Your Job.

Last edited:
Chapter One: A New Era

TrollGuy Arrives At Torino(Home Of Juventus)

I Have Finally Arrived At Torino.I Have Arrived After The Retirement Of Antonio Conte Which The Players Still Seam To Miss.

So I Have Sat Down With The Board And The Season's Expectations Are To Challenge For The Title.

This Season Objectives:
*Try To Win Every Domestic Competition
*Qualify For The Champions League

Pre-Season

Trasfers
:
Signed Willian From Shakhta Due To The Fact That The Club Has No Good Attacking Midfielder

Tactics :
Will Be Using A 4-3-2-1 With IF And A 4-3-3 With 3 Main Strikers And 4-2-3-1 With TM And Two iF View attachment 251055View attachment 251058View attachment 251062

Pre-Season Matches
: Here's The Friendlies List. Two Defeats from Milan and Hamburg Which Was Like A Wake Up Call For Me And The Players
View attachment 251063

So That Ends Our Pre Season Preparation And By That Ends Our First Chapter. If You Guys Liked Tell me In The Comments. Will Upload Daily Or Most Of The Week.

Last edited:
i meant like a press conferance when you were revealed as manager guide on your players or something like that

Seria A Madness!!!

Chapter Two : A Win Is A Win
June + September

So As The Seria A kick of Came Closer And Closer By The Day And Our Preparations Came To An End...

So Just Before The Seria A Kick Off Italy Has Announced It's Squad For The National Friendly Match Againest Spain Which Ended As A 1-1 And Became A Turning Point In Juventus Season Even Before It Start Due To The Injuries Of One Of My Best CM Andrea pirlo For 6 Month

So After That Gutting Moment I Have Decided It's Time To Move On And What's A Better Way To Forget About An Injury Than By Having Another One

This Time It Was Our Captain And Talisman Alesandro Del Piero For Three Weeks Due To Back Injuries

So We Decided To Move On As The First Game Was 2 Days Away.

28 August 2011 : Rookie Manager TrollGuy Debut Against Mid Table Palermo

Starting Line-Up: G.Buffon Grosso Chiellni Barzagli Lichsteiner Arturo Vidal Marchiso Elia* Willian Krasic Del Piero

Subs Used: Mirko Vucinic In Del Piero Out

Goals Were Scored By:Elia*(10,60) Vidal (13 Pen) Willian (78)

Man Of The Match: Elia* (Juventus)

I Couldn't Ask For A Better Start For this Season A 4-0 Dominating Win With An Amazing Performance From Elia Scoring Two Goals In His Debut

2 September 2011 :Marchiso Picks Up A Knock At Training And Will Be Out For A Month

10 September 2011
: Second Game Of The Season Vs Udinese

Starting Line-Up: G.Buffon c,Grosso,Chiellini,Barzagli,Lichsteiner,Arturo Vidal Pazienza,Elia,Willian
,Krasic,Qualiaregla

Subs Used: Mirko Vucinic In Qualiaregla Out

Goals: Eljero Elia (52) Vucinic (83)

Man Of The Match: Antonio Floro Flores* ( Udinese

To Be Honest Not The Best Game For My Team While Udinese Gave Their Best Hats Off To Udinese After That Performance Will Make Few Changes Before Catania's Game Two Avoid Conceding Goals .

17 September 2011 :
View attachment 251183

Possible Take Over. Thoughts: Don't Care To Be Honest

18 September
: Catania At Home Should Be Easy.Huh?

Starting Line-Up: G.Buffon c ,Grosso,Chiellini,Bonucci*,Lichsteiner,Arturo Vidal Pazienza,Elia,Willian,Krasic,Vucinic

Subs Used:None

Goals:Vucinic (18) Bonucci* ( 58)

Man OF The Match : Bonucci *

As I Said Won't Be A Hard Game Goals From Vucinic And Bonucci Gave As The 3 Points The Game Witnessed A Red Card To Arturo Vidal After Two Yellow Cards Which Is BombShell Bec We Only Have One Good Cm Unless Marchiso Recovery Goes Alot Faster Than Expected.Will Wait And See The Match Also Witnessed The Returning Of Delpiero To The Team's Bench Still Not In Full Condition Yet Will Probably Give Him A Few Minutes In The Next Game

Also Take Over Collapses
View attachment 251184

21 September 2011:Away Vs Cagliari...Will The Unbeatin Run Continue?? Yes It Will :)

Starting Line-Up: G.Buffon c,Grosso,Chiellini,Bonucci,Lichsteiner,Luca Marrone Pazienza Elia,Willian,Krasic*,Vucinic

Subs Used: None

Goals: Willian
(31),Milos Krasic* (41)
Man Of The Match Milos Krasic

All Went As Planned Picking Up An Important Away Win Putting Our Side Top Of The
Table.Next Up Roma At Home.Will See How Will That Turn Out

24 September 2011:
First Big Game For Rookie Manager Troll Guy Againest Italian HeavyWeights Ac Roma
View attachment 251185

Starting Line Up :
Buffonc,Grosso,Chiellini,Bonucci,Lichsteiner,Vidal,Paziena,Willian,Elia,Krasic,Vucinic

Subs Used: Vucinic For Del Piero

Goals : Chiellini (45+3),Vucinic (80)

Oh What A Win Probably Game Of The Month Still On Top Still Undefeated.

Player Of the Month

View attachment 251186

Eljero Elia Deserved It After Costant And Amazing Performances .

So Guys That's It For This Month Status Update Will Probably Update Tomorrow

And Finally A Question To You Guys Should I Make It Shorter Our Keep It Like This ?

Last edited:
thanks a lot .good luck to you .
g.gif

you're Welcome Mate And Good Luck To you and to anybody who has suggestions that i could do to improve this story please say it in a comment or message me it :D

And It's Continues

Chapter Three: The Run

October

So Here We Are A New Month, Good Results , Injuries As Usual "Can't Have Enough Of Those" , And We Get The Usual Seria A Card Festival "4 Yellow Cards At Least For Each Team" And We Still Don't Have The Highest Number Of Cards Given " C'mon It's A Football Pitch Not A Wrestling Ring" But We Move On It's Seria A After All.

Injuries:Andrea Pirlo Is Still Out
Krasic Out For Two Weeks

Games Played This Month :5 Games

2 October 2011: Clash Of The Titans The Mighty Bianconiri (Juventus) Take On The Rosseniri At San Siro This Could Never End Well

Starting Line Up :Buffon c,Lichsteiner,Chiellini,Bonucci,Grosso,Vidal,March iso,Giaccherini,Willian,Elia,Vucinic*

Subs Used:Giaccherini Out Del Piero In

Goals Scored By: Vucinic* (45+4,59)

Man Of the Match : Vuvcinic*

Oh What A Game Beating Ac Milan At San Siro Certainly This Will Be A Changing Point In Our Season To The Better Of Course We Actually Started By Going Down By One Goal Scored By Ibrahimovic At 31 Min Fair Play It Was A Great Goal By Ibrahimovic A Curled Shot From The Edge Of The Box Will Post the Goals

<font size="4">[video=youtube;uFQlDtu6LdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFQlDtu6LdY[/video]

16 October 2011:A New League Game Vs Relagation Battlers Lecce

Starting Line Up :Buffon,Motta,Chiellini,Bonucci,Grosso,Vidal,March iso,Krasic,Willian,Elia*,Del Piero c

Subs Used : Del Piero Out Vucinic In

Goals:Willian(37),Elia (44)

Easy Game Which Helped Me To Keep The Winning Run Going Goals From Willian And Elia Provided The Win Lichstiener Got Suspended For Reaching The Limit Of Yellow Cards'That's A Shock" Could've Won More But I Will Still Take The 3 Points Happily Good News Is We Only Had Two Yellow Cards :D And A Missed Penalty From Del Piero :'( Wht's Wrong With Those Guys Always Missing Penalties

23 October 2011:Next Game Againest Bottom Half Team Atlanta Nothing Could Go Wrong.Right ?

Starting Line Up :
Buffon c,Lichstiener,Chiellini,Bonucci,DeCeglie,Vidal,Mar chiso,Krasic,Willian,Elia,Vucinic

Subs Used:Vucinic Out Quagliarella "Bad Bad Decision"

A Frustrating No Goals Draw Domanited The Game Which Later Turned Into A One-Sided Match But Still Missed The Lethal Touch In Front Of The Goal Due To Me Subbing Vuvcinic At Halftime To Quagliarella Due To The Fact That He Was Concerned About His Playing Time And Also Had To Drop One Of My Key Players Grosso Due To Him Picking Up A knock Last Game He Certainly Could've Made A Difference With His Amazing Throw Balls And Crosses.

26 October 2011 : Game Againest Mid Table Bologna. Nothing Less Than A Win Is Accepted

Starting Line Up :
Buffon ,Lichstiener,Barzagli,Bonucci,
Chiellini,Vidal,Marchiso,Giaccherini,Willian,Elia*,Del Piero c

Subs Used: Quagliarella In Del Piero Out

Goals :Elia (23) Barzagali (40) Del Piero (80) Quagliarella (88)

Man Of The Match : Elia*

Good Game Did Expect The Win Quagliarella And Del Piero Are Back To Scoring Goals
Had To Start With Chiellini As A left Back Due To The Fact That De Ceigle Got A Red Card Last Game And Grosso Is Injured And Had To Start Del Piero Also Because Vuvcinic Reached His Yellow Card Limit " Actually Surprised Because He Is A Striker
But That's Ok Taking The Three Points Happily To My Next Game Againest Parma Away From Home

30 October 2011: Easy Game Againest Struggling Parma Away From Home Could Turn Out To Be An Upset Who Knows ?

Starting Line Up :
Storari,Lichstiener,Barzagli,Bonucci*,
Chiellini+ c
,Pazienza,Marchiso,Giaccherini,Willian,Elia,Vucinic

Subs Used Krasic In Giaccherini Out Vuvcinic Out Del Piero In Chiellini Out 'Injury+" Motta In

Goals: Own Goal (48) Milos Krasic (69)

A Typical Win For The Bianconiri Which Saw The Injury Of My Strongest Cb Chiellini Still I Have Alot Of Quality Cb.

Month: October Games: 5 Points Collected:13/15

Player Of The Month
View attachment 251328
Elia Also Impressed Me But Can't Pick Him Every Month But Willian Also Was A Huge Part In Our Success
Doing His Job In Silence

So That's It For Today's Update Lads Can't Wait To Hear Your Thoughts And Suggestions Please If You Have Any Suggestions Or Thoughts Please Share It With Me

Last edited:
It's Over

Chapter 4: Good Things Must Come To An End

November+December

As The Title Say It Has Ended But What Is The Thing That Ended?.You Will See Later In This Update.Before We Get Started Guys I Got To Say That I Already Finished The Season "Don't Worry Won't Spoil It For You" The Bad Thing Is That I Already Finished It But Can't Get The Match Reports Of Some Games So I Will Only Post The Match Results No Line-ups No MoM No Subs Sorry Guys Will Do That Till I Find A Solution For This.

November

A Terrible Terrible Month "That's What I think" It Was Awful Scrappy Wins And The Most A Loss From Our Rivals And Title Chasers Napoli Which Really Almost Gave Them The Lead Of The Title Race Moving On To The Fixtures

View attachment 251542

( H )Juventus 2-0 Fiorentina

Willian
, Vucinic

View attachment 251540
( A )Napoli 1 - 0 Juventus

Cavani

View attachment 251541

( H )
Juventus 8 - 1 Siena
Mirko Vucinic(5),Marchiso,Willian,Barzagli

Matches Played : 3
Points Gained: 6/9
League Position : 1st

Player Of The Month

View attachment 251543
Seriously ...... No One Deserves It (But Vucinic Was The Best But Still They All Sucked)

December

A New Month Better Than The Last Month By Miles Win After Win After Win Goals Galore Was The Title Of The Month.....Moving To Results

View attachment 251544

( H )Juventus 1 - 0 Cesena

Claudio Marchiso

Still Recovering From The Napoli Defeat

View attachment 251545

( A )Lazio 1- 5 Juventus

Barzagli (2),Willian (2),Vuvcinic

Yeahhhhh We Are Back...

View attachment 251546

( H )Juventus 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Giaccherini,Vucinic

A Vital Win Due To Our Lethal Finishing Which Gave Us An Easy Win

View attachment 251547

( A )Novara 2 - 4 Juventus

Vuvcinic(3) Matri

Good Away Win To Continue Our Reign Of Dominance In Seria A

Matches Played : 4

Games Won : 4

Points Collected: 12

League Position: 1st

Goals Scored :12

Top Goal Scorer: Vucinic (5)

Player Of The Month

View attachment 251548

Mirko Vuvcinic
Brilliant Striker.Can Score From Anywhere Edge of The Box 6 Yard Inside The Box Using His Legs Using His Head From Freekicks From Corners Clearly Deserves It More Than Anyone

That's It For Now Lads Will Update Tonight After The Euro Games...

Looking ok so far, the first update was a little vague with a few grammatical errors, but the second update was much better and it's starting to take shape.

Last edited:
Looking ok so far, the first update was a little vague with a few grammatical errors, but the second update was much better and it's starting to take shape.
Thanks Mate. The First Update Was A Mess That's For Sure Because I Did It Quickly Second,Third And Fourth Did My Best In Them

The Black And White Train

Chapter Five: Black And White,We Are All Black N White

January

Hello Guys And Welcome To This Status Update As Usual Gonna Try To Increase The Number Of Games That I Put Into The Update Till I Finish The Season.So Let's Cut To The Chase And Start The Update With No Further More So This Month An Easy Month As Usual For The Bianconiri Troops

View attachment 251702

Juventus 3 - 0 Chievo Verona

Vucinic,Willian,Own Goal

Good Win In A Game Expected To Win

View attachment 251705

Juventus 4 - 0 Lecce

Arturo Vidal (2),Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal

Nothing Special In This Win But Will Take The Three Points Happily

View attachment 251706

Genoa 0 - Juventus 2

Vucinic,Bonucci

Struggled To Get This Win Due To My Time Not Finding The Goal In The First Half.

View attachment 251707

Palermo 1 - 3 Juventus

Vucinic, Willian, Gaiccherini

Once Again My Players Lethal Touch In Front Of Goal Sealed The Win

View attachment 251709

Cup Game
Udinese 0 - 4 Juventus

Giaccherini "3",Willian

Good Win Against A Strong Udinese Side Which Moves Us To The Semi Final Of The Cup

View attachment 251711

Juventus 3 - 2 Udinese

Willian , Quagliarella , Giaccherini

Hats Off To Udinese Giving Us A **** Of A Game Which Almost Saw Them Drawing But Our Defence Remained Tough Despite Di Natale And Company's Constant Counter Attacks

And By That The Month Ended And Now It's Time For The Awards And Statistics

Matches Played: 6 5 League 1 Cup

Points Collected : 15/15

Goals Scored :19

Top Goal Scorer: Willian / Gaiccherini : 5

Player Of The Month

View attachment 251714
Giaccherini

Most Constant Perfomance Scoring Goals And Providing Assist Really Deserved It

Sorry For Not Updating

Chapter Six :You Only Lose Once " Well Mabye Three Or Four Times"

February

Sorry Guys That I Haven't Been Updating The Story Lately It's Just I Have Been Busy And I Thought That No One Was Reading The Story Anymore Because There Was No Comments But Since I'm Back Let's Start Again With Another Update.The Title Says It All But You Will Find Out Later in This Update

View attachment 252080
Catania 2 - 3 Juventus

Willian Barzagli Marchiso

Gd Win Gd Win

View attachment 252065

Juventus 5 - 0 Cagliary

Willian (3),Simone Pepe,Chiellini

Once Again Willian Proving That He's A Top Player In My Team,Got Offers From Real Madrid To buy Him For 29 Million But Refused Because He Became Later A Vital Part Of My Team(Bought For 10-13 Million)

----------------------
View attachment 252066
Coppa Italia SF 1st Leg

Juventus 5 - 0 AlbinoLeffe

Vucinic(3),Barzagli,Andrea Pirlo

Good Win Which Places Us In The Final Only If We Concede 5 or 6 Goals
;)

----------------------

Roma 4 - 1 Juventus

Elia

Wasn't Sure If My Team Played Bad Or Roma Played Good Ended Up Conceding Two Goals At The End Of The First Half So I Was ****** So I Went Into The Dressing Rooms Stood In The Middle Of It And Got Ready To Give A Mike Basset Team Talk ;)

View attachment 252068
Didn't You What The Crowd Was F****** Shouting Trollguy Is S*** TrollGuy Is A P**** TrollGuy Is A B******
Troll Guy Out And You Know What They Should Be Shouting At You Because It's Half Time And We Are F******
2-0 Down To Rome What The F*** Is Wrong With You *As I Saw Marchiso and Vucinic Not Paying Attention I Grabed The First Thing In My Hand And Tossed It On Them*Pay Attention While I'm Talking You B******s.And Set Them Back To The Pitch
The Game Ended By Us Losing 4-1

Amazing Team Talk Ain't It ?

After Match Press Conference

Reporter: TrollGuy That Was The Worse Game I Have Ever Seen In My Life?

TrollGuy:Really.What About The Game That We Played 4 Month Ago Against Napoli

Reporter:No That Was Worse,They Beated You In Every Part Of The Pitch Defence Attack Midfield.

Reporter:
Most Of The Experts Suggest Dropping Your 4-2-3-1

TrollGuy:Now Your Talking To Your Self If That Tactic Was Good For Jose Mourinho It's Good For Me

----------------------
Juventus 2 - 2 Ac Milan

Barzagli,Own Goal Nesta

Didn't Deserve To Win Starting To Question My Tactics

Reporter: Well This Was Awful,You Didn't Deserve To Win,Only Had A Couple Of Chances

Reporter:Troll Guy We All Know Our Chances Of Winning The League Are Down To Nothing

Reporter: It's Time TrollGuy,Drop The 4-2-3-1

TrollGuy : *As I Sat There In Silence Watching The Press Tearing Me and My Tactical Thoughts A Part * As Long As The League Is Still Going And There's Still Games And We Will Give Them A **** Of A Fight Till The Last Minute Of The Last Game.* I Stood Up And Said *As I Qoute My Coaching Role Model Mike Basset* Ladies And Gentlemen Juventus Will Be Playing 4-2-3 Fu***** 1 And I Walked Out Of The Room

----------------------
Lecce 1 - 2 Juventus

Bonucci Giaccherini

Back On Winning!!!

And That's The End Of The Month

Time For Awards And Statistics

Games Played:5 League One Cup

Games Won : 3 League One Cup

Points Collected : 10/15

Goals Scored :18

Top GoalScorer:Willian 5

And Now For The Awards That You Were All Waiting For Introducing a New Award Instead Of The POTM Only This Month

The Wooden Spoon Award For Worst Perfomance

View attachment 252082

View attachment 252083
Buffon You Deseved It Mate Or As We Call Him Back In Juventus Mr Own Goals The Competition Between Him And Bonucci Was really Close But Buffon OutWorsed Bonucci And claimed The Wooden Spoon So Mr.Buffon Here's Your Spoon

So That's it Guys Will Update After The Euros Or Between The Two Games

Plz Guys Tell Me Did You like It Or Not In The Comments