******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

made a tweak for the mr langvatn rock tactics ......check his page for the version

do you have screenshots of your results? How did you improve the goalscoring etc?

i dont have any screen shots as i play now from my laptop and i tried to take ss but now go .
it is a lot improved over rock classic in goal scoring areas

jassar could you do a player filter list for your Rock tweak

the filters are the same as rock but i play with newcastle, so my line up for winning the tilte
was

krul
debuchy mbiwa indi santon
fernando(porto)
benarfa sissoko schnedrilin (southhampton) kadlec
Cisse

Really good tactic. Currently using it with Tottenham and set to attacking. 1st season - 5th in Prem, FA Cup final and Champions League Winners. 2nd season - 2nd in league (joint points with Man City but they had better GD) and retain Champions League trophy. Works really well with most of the existing squad too. I have added Jovetic, Filipe and a couple of wonderkid regens.

Is this still a good tactic for 13.3.3 or are there better.. Been away for a while

Is this still a good tactic for 13.3.3 or are there better.. Been away for a while
it should work ...for some people its still doing a great job.... make some minor adjustments to it
according to ur team

it should work ...for some people its still doing a great job.... make some minor adjustments to it
according to ur team

Thanks i am now using your new tactic it is working like a dream with las palmas

jassar;

If playing on the 13.3.3 patch (newest), wich tactic should i use from here?

And, can every tactic be used with a lower ranked team, if so, is there something speciell to think of?

Tactical approach home and away?

cheers

jassar;

If playing on the 13.3.3 patch (newest), wich tactic should i use from here?

And, can every tactic be used with a lower ranked team, if so, is there something speciell to think of?

Tactical approach home and away?

cheers
mate check my other posts for 13.3.3 tactics

I've changed tactic because in recent games it was becoming ineffective, but IMHO the best tactic for FM13.

No, I changed tactic for few matches.
I reused this tactic till the end of the season and I won everything, also Champions!!.
Best tactic ever.

No, I changed tactic for few matches.
I reused this tactic till the end of the season and I won everything, also Champions!!.
Best tactic ever.

Which tactic are you using? Is it the one on the opening page marked as "New updated version of this tactic" or some other jassar tactic? Are u using it on the 13.3.3. patch?

I used the tactic in the OP for patch 13.3.3 in my 5th season with Ajax.