Money problem ! ! ! Somebody read and advise me on whats happening ! ! !

rammie2011

Reaction score
Right, im in season 2 of my spurs save after winning the double 1st season. i finished season one wiv bank balance of 10m. it said i received 40m for tv in season 2, and 20m for sponorship, neither have gone in2 my balance and hav only been given a trasfer fund of 7m! wtf! in my balance in round 8m now and none of the money has come in! and cant explain the paltry transfer kitty! whats happening here any1 een this or can tell e how to correct it? im in july 2012, an the money shud all b there!

Post your transfers and transfer clause screen here.

Neither go into your balance straight away iirc, at least TV doesn't. You receive the money in monthly instalments throughout the season. As for sponsorship idk. I think that might be an end of season payment.

I could be wrong.

Also, that money will account for your current Wage budget as well. What is your wage budget and current wage spending?

Last edited:
Neither go into your balance straight away iirc, at least TV doesn't. You receive the money in monthly instalments throughout the season. As for sponsorship idk. I think that might be an end of season payment.

I could be wrong.
wage budget is sumat like 1.1m and i got 200k leftover yet. i dont understand, this has never happened to me before

Also, that money will account for your current Wage budget as well. What is your wage budget and current wage spending?

i found a thread where it says press alt and f9 when in game to save screenshot, then click go advanced and then paperclip to upload, butwhen i pressed paperclip box was empty... how odd and confusing... anyway, i never do monthly installments so cant b that either, ive flogged sum more players but still not got much of a balance, this probem is annoying me an i think it something to do with this stupid steam update ****

its nothing to do with my wage budger, thats 1.1m but ive still got 200k left so aint that either :(

Take a screenshot off your finances overview screen, your income and your expenditure.

Take a screenshot off your finances overview screen, your income and your expenditure.
there it is, ive got 40 odd mill to spend, but that uz ive sold more players as u can see to increase finances, and as u can see was given a paltry 9m budget to win league, but the initial problem, ive received no income at all e.g. tv revenue, sponsorship etc

Lets see, last season you made a loss of £32m and this season so far a profit of £51m. Your balance is £52m, so if you take away the profit you've made, you actually have very little money. Don't forget that in July you get a load of season ticket money, the rest of the season goes usually at a loss (due to the wages) and at the end of the season the prize money from the league balances up everything. Basically you don't have that much money (just temporarily at the start) and that is why you only had £9m in transfer budget.

Just a quick question, how on earth did you sign Yaya Toure for £10m? Or does that screen not include monthly instalments?

Or is he always available at that price haha?

Just a quick question, how on earth did you sign Yaya Toure for £10m? Or does that screen not include monthly instalments?

Or is he always available at that price haha?
no monthly installments on yaya, he requestd ransfer due to fine, then i bid 4 him an still couldnt get him 2 sign due to wages, then had 2 get board 2 do the deal 4me, but since hav been tryin 2 flog him for same fee but cant, his wages r killing me lol

Lets see, last season you made a loss of £32m and this season so far a profit of £51m. Your balance is £52m, so if you take away the profit you've made, you actually have very little money. Don't forget that in July you get a load of season ticket money, the rest of the season goes usually at a loss (due to the wages) and at the end of the season the prize money from the league balances up everything. Basically you don't have that much money (just temporarily at the start) and that is why you only had £9m in transfer budget.
well how can i rectify this? ive sold evey1 an that only left me wiv the balance i now got, thanks 4 the explanation though mate, makes sense tbh

You can rectify it by making more money for the club (Cups, champions league, high league position, selling players) and cutting costs (just because you can spend £9m /week on wages doesn't mean you have to) Look at how many staff you need, scouting areas (do you need to scout africa, australia and south america- maybe it's enough with europe). Build up your bank balance and you wil see the transfer budget improve.

You can rectify it by making more money for the club (Cups, champions league, high league position, selling players) and cutting costs (just because you can spend £9m /week on wages doesn't mean you have to) Look at how many staff you need, scouting areas (do you need to scout africa, australia and south america- maybe it's enough with europe). Build up your bank balance and you wil see the transfer budget improve.
cheers mate top advice, thanks