Rangers26

Reaction score
If a team makes an offer for one of my players of say 12 mil over 12 months would I get all 12 million straight into my transfer budget or would it slowly go up over time?

You will get paid in installments. 12m over 12 months will obviously equate to £1m a month for that period.

I'm not sure how much you will receive straight away, think it's between 25-50%.. Don't know exactly. Pretty sure you don't receive the full amount though.

- 12M over 12 months means 1M per month but your board will add these 12M in your transfer budget and will allow you to spend this amont straight after the sell.
- 12M over 48 months means (12/4 years) 3M straight in your transfer budget.

Let's say you sell a player in the january window, it's basically the same:
- 12M over 48 months means (3M/ half a year) 1.5M in your transfer budget.

Hope it's clear ;)

If I bought a player for 12m over 12 months, at the end of each month I lose 1m . The other team recieves 1m every month so I assume it is the same for the user. So if another team are paying you £1m every month for a year I guess your budget will increase by £1 milloion each month
Unless like Medmax said, the board automatically do it for you right away. But if your desperate for immediate funds then try and get the money immediately.